Thread: 2014 ram key fob

Default 2014 ram key fob

The two I have started to act crazy so I ordered 2 off of amazon. I can’t figure out how to program them. Who can I take them to? Trying to stay away from the dealership

A2Z

Any reputable shop or locksmith can do it. Call the dealer, ask for the parts department. Tell them you want your PIN for a key. They probably will give you shit but give it back. A shop will need the PIN to program the keys.
    More fuel = more boost!!

We can do it at Triangle Safe & Lock in West Columbia at 1400 Sunset Blvd. We are cheaper than a dealer for almost all new auto keys and remotes. See my son Lance or my daughter Kelsey and they will take care of you.
    I only hunt on days that end in "y"!

he said "reputable", rooster....

(haha)
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Hell, 2th, if it gets out we are friends I may as well close my business.

yeah...i wouldn't admit to that...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Rooster, do you sell the key fobs there also or just program them? I need to get one or two for a 2014 ram. I won’t hold it against you that you are friends with 2th - he is okay for a dentist.

We do sell the key fobs but do not stock them all. Chrysler alone must have 40 different variations and FCC numbers. We order them after prepayment which takes us 2 days normally to receive. We give a 2 year no questions asked warranty if you keep your receipt. We have people that want to hug us after we save them so much from a dealership and it has become the most profitable thing we do anymore.

I just bought one from Wateree ACE and it was $100 programmed and all. Dealership woulda been 3 times that if not more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster13 View Post
    We do sell the key fobs but do not stock them all. Chrysler alone must have 40 different variations and FCC numbers. We order them after prepayment which takes us 2 days normally to receive. We give a 2 year no questions asked warranty if you keep your receipt. We have people that want to hug us after we save them so much from a dealership and it has become the most profitable thing we do anymore.
    Nice to know!!!!!

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/