Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Wu Flu, Has SC peaked?

Default The Wu Flu, Has SC peaked?

I've been keeping an eye on the scdhec counts on their website and based on their numbers it appears we're over the hump. I think its interesting how similar the predicted line is for continuing mask efforts as is vs going to universal masks. I haven't seen this in the news, but then again I don't watch the news much.

https://scdhec.gov/infectious-diseas...tions-covid-19

confirmed.jpg

Estimated.jpg

Yes. A spike was expected after the 4th. Should begin the steep slide downward.

I figure the vast majority of folks would have had it by now if they were gonna get it.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    I figure the vast majority of folks would have had it by now if they were gonna get it.
    Disagree. The way I understand it, 60% of the population has to get it before we develope herd immunity. I hardly know anyone who has it

Sure, let’s all guess about something else.

This is Turk's wife and I am a nurse. I can tell you the number of positive cases started going up drastically when the health dept started mass testing. When you test 500 to 600+ people at one test site and over 15% come back asymptomatic positive then the number absolutely will rise. Sadly, the pandering media is scaring the non-medical people. The one thing that is making my co-workers mad is the fact you can have a 80 year old person with diabetes, stage 5 kidney failure on dialysis and congestive heart failure go to the hospital and get tested and if they die, the cause of death will be Covid 19. There shouldn't be post-mortem testing and sometimes God gives mercy to people who are suffering health problems worse that Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by turk View Post
    This is Turk's wife and I am a nurse. I can tell you the number of positive cases started going up drastically when the health dept started mass testing. When you test 500 to 600+ people at one test site and over 15% come back asymptomatic positive then the number absolutely will rise. Sadly, the pandering media is scaring the non-medical people. The one thing that is making my co-workers mad is the fact you can have a 80 year old person with diabetes, stage 5 kidney failure on dialysis and congestive heart failure go to the hospital and get tested and if they die, the cause of death will be Covid 19. There shouldn't be post-mortem testing and sometimes God gives mercy to people who are suffering health problems worse that Covid.
    Amen

Dammit, wives read our bs?!?! MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Wait a minute......our wifes are allowed on here ?

Hell I bet half y’all wives have accounts. Question is who is the first with a shared name?

Just Turk's...

Preach it!!
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Quote Originally Posted by turk View Post
    Jesus God don’t let 2th see this. He will hurt your feelings,
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Any mans wife who comes on to drop truth bombs like Turks wife just did is welcome at my campfire
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Smilee View Post
    Hell I bet half y’all wives have accounts. Question is who is the first with a shared name?
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Hmm. The way most of you ladies bitch and whine I thought most of you were wives. Smh
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Preach Mrs Turk.

My 98yo cousin who has had dementia and been in a home and not known anyone for over 2 years died early this week. She had supposedly tested positive for Covid. My dad started in on this shit and I reminded him quickly that everyone dies and 98 is way past average and it was a blessing because she had basically been gone over 2 years. Promise her death certificate says Covid though that is bullshit. Everyone all the sudden has forgotten we all leave this world at some point.
    cut\'em

No

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Another thing that makes me mad is SCDHEC's website for the Covid. What a bo bo website. At the end it does a comparison of our state vs other states and it takes current data from the other states and then compares that to projected data that is over a month in the future for only our state. And this is a government run organization?

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    No
    What are you seeing at work?
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill