Thread: Would you rather...?

Default Would you rather...?

Would you rather take a shit against a tree filled with ticks

OR

wade through this, butt ass nakedtumblr_inline_pqc2qynu9A1ql75n8_1280.jpg
    Last edited by Coot_Commander; 07-31-2020 at 02:10 PM.

Door number three?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I can flick off some ticks. I can't flick off that many cottonmouths. I'm going ticks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Btw, this should be in the junk forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

A good majority on here would light fire to the tick tree but give those beautiful snakes a pass.

I’ll take the ticks. I can pick them off and haven’t gotten anything yet (knock on wood). I saw something like that contract cruising timber in the Francis Marion a few summers ago. The ground was moving with all the ticks. Probably picked 50+ off my pants and boots right then and I think 14 latched on when I got home.
    More Ducks, Less People

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor4 View Post
    A good majority on here would light fire to the tick tree but give those beautiful snakes a pass.
    I’d light fire to both. I’ll give a rattlesnake a pass and a copperhead on occasion but not a cottonmouth.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

A tick doesnt have to latch on to transmit disease. Often they bite and fall off before you even know they were there. Just food for thought.
    When I first got lyme, the rash on my ribcage was the only clue.

Quote Originally Posted by scquackaddict View Post
    I’ll take the ticks. I can pick them off and haven’t gotten anything yet (knock on wood). I saw something like that contract cruising timber in the Francis Marion a few summers ago. The ground was moving with all the ticks. Probably picked 50+ off my pants and boots right then and I think 14 latched on when I got home.
    That’s just gross

My record is 13 ticks on my body. Not all attached though. Not fun
    Go Tigers!!!

Neither. I like to think I’m smart enough not to put myself in either situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

I am in the shop currently, and just thinking about it makes me itch... I am going to check for ticks when I get home
    NBK II - Killing is our business and business is good!

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    no. violating it would be enough. taxidermists are too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    heck, I'll play. If we took away your ability to type, I might not want to punch you in the mouth so much for being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by River Hawk View Post
    tits like an old beagle dog