Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: SEC vote 13-1

Clemson did it to Alabama the year before. It's not science. It's kids playing a sport.

What is Clemson's record against SEC since Dabo had been head coach?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    What is Clemson's record against SEC since Dabo had been head coach?
    17-10

11-4 since the start of the playoff system.

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER View Post
    Gamecock fans for the most part are relieved they don’t have to play Clemson. I don’t think missing out on playing a 5-5 U of SC will hurt their strength of schedule too much. I wonder if Will ever gets another shot at Clemson as a head coach at u of SC.

Did you just refer to Clemson's SOS? Is there such a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Hosscat View Post
    17-10

11-4 since the start of the playoff system.
    Quote Originally Posted by jcoker View Post
    Did you just refer to Clemson's SOS? Is there such a thing?
    see above
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Joe Burrow and that offense was damn awesome. Wasn't Auburn that gave them the best game? Nobody is going to be on every week. It sure helps when you BC or the RTP gang.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Nobody is going to be on every week.
    Lucky for Clemson, being on more than 2-3 times a season isn't something that they have to concern themselves with...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Lucky for Clemson, being on more than 2-3 times a season isn't something that they have to concern themselves with...
    How many ranked teams they playing this season? Same ol crap....cruise thru the low tier ACC and get their doo doo pushed in post season play

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    How many ranked teams they playing this season? Same ol crap....cruise thru the low tier ACC and get their doo doo pushed in post season play
    Same ol’ crap

AACF1602-E3BA-4056-BE3B-3FDD2026151F.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    They've already played one this year and it was a clembarrassment.

Sent from my SM-A115U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    They've already played one this year and it was a clembarrassment.

Sent from my SM-A115U using Tapatalk
    0-1 against ranked teams in 2020

i still have to point out that you idgits actually think clemson fans arent enjoying this?

we are. we will take your shit about burrow all day, every day. I still remember that game, too. It was the national championship. I also remember 1981 but that's not important.

All-in-all, sports forums are for talking shit. I just want to remind all the coot shit talkers that you can say what you want, but damn near every clemson fan listening is NOT reacting like you wished we were.

Spot the damn ball. We have another great team. I hate that this year is gonna be so screwy, though...
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 08-05-2020 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post

Thing of beauty.

What y’all got ??? 1969 ACC Championship?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i still have to point out that you idgits actually think clemson fans arent enjoying this?

we are. we will take your shit about burrow all day, every day. I still remember that game, too. It was the national championship. I also remember 1981 but that's not important.

All-in-all, sports forums are for talking shit. I just want to remind all the coot shit talkers that you can say what you want, but damn near every clemson fan listening is NOT reacting like you wished we were.

Spot the damn ball. We have another great team. I hate that this year is gonna be so screwy, though...
    Catdaddy practices for this forum by taking shots at Kevin Van Dam on Thursdaynightbasstourney.com
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I find it funny that they talk about how weak the ACC is, yet their one and only football championship was in the ACC. What was it, 65-70 years ago. Now they are the laughingstock of a conference they have never had any business being in anyway. They chant SEC-SEC-SEC while the rest of the SEC laughs in their faces. It’s amusing, and if they weren’t such jackasses, it would be sad.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    I find it funny that they talk about how weak the ACC is, yet their one and only football championship was in the ACC. What was it, 65-70 years ago. Now they are the laughingstock of a conference they have never had any business being in anyway. They chant SEC-SEC-SEC while the rest of the SEC laughs in their faces. It’s amusing, and if they weren’t such jackasses, it would be sad.
    It was 51 years ago. I assumed there would be a parade for the golden anniversary last season, or possibly gold helmets.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

They should get little stickers for their uniforms that say 1969 ACC Champs. That would impress Alabama, Florida, and LSU.

It would probably impress Georgia too if they could read it. (Not likely)
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Who wouldn't be excited about playing 7 or so unranked conference opponents of which most are even at home...satire, of course because no one can get excited with any of those except ND
    and ND has the date circled up there
    The best part will be watching you suck ass in another "don't belong" bowl
    Last edited by ecu1984; 08-05-2020 at 08:47 PM.

The best part will be watching you suck ass in another "don't belong" bowl
    um. I...well....umm...I think...

never mind