Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SEC vote 13-1

Default SEC vote 13-1

That takes courage from University leadership. Clemsux fans won’t be able to relate.

ACC tried to act like they were running shit and pissed off the big boys. It is what it is...

Have you checked on Champ and the BB coach?

Reckon he figured what was one more loss going to hurt?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Yeah, they took a straw poll before the official vote...Caslen knew his vote was meaningless...

You are a "special" bunch...

Default SEC vote 13-1

What will U of SC’s record be this season? (Assuming all 10 games are played)

I’d assume they will play the East plus aTm. Then they get 2 additional from the west. I’d guess you pray for AR and one of the MS schools.
    Last edited by trkykilr; 07-30-2020 at 06:58 PM.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

It’s easy to vote on principle when you know it’s a done deal. Politicians do it all the time.

You’re pussies. The lot of ya.

Accept it.

I guess the sec will forfeit non conference playoffs too.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post

I’d assume they will play the East plus aTm. Then they get 2 additional from the west. I’d guess you pray for AR and one of the MS schools.
    I am assuming 1 kneeling during the National Anthem and 0 me ever watching again, but time will tell...

One of the MS schools with Kiffin or Leach? Yeah.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

3-7
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

One thing to look forward to, now that he doesn't have a single game on his schedule anyone will be interested in watching, will be Dabo's gymnastics trying to stay in the spotlight...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    One thing to look forward to, now that he doesn't have a single game on his schedule anyone will be interested in watching, will be Dabo's gymnastics trying to stay in the spotlight...
    I don’t think Dabo has to try to stay in the spotlight. He’s one of two active coaches with multiple national championships. Wasn’t he recently criticized for NOT speaking out on a topic?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I am assuming 1 kneeling during the National Anthem and 0 me ever watching again, but time will tell...
    Bingo. They lost me with this bullshit......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

What IF USuC and Clemson play anyway ??? what could the SEC do

I mean look at it this way, everybody is in panic mode at this time but if we get to mid Oct and this thing has subsided what then

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post

not good, they play in a football conference against decent ranked teams each week, such as like LSU
    the team that just easily beat your ass with nothing but 3 stars.
    carry on

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    What IF USuC and Clemson play anyway ??? what could the SEC do

I mean look at it this way, everybody is in panic mode at this time but if we get to mid Oct and this thing has subsided what then
    Do you know what the value of an all SEC broadcast package would be worth? No chance they risk losing that slice of pie. Even Tanner isn't that clueless...

UofSC dream come true, now all you cocklickers can talk your shite and never have to put your money where your mouth is. You can go 1-9 and it will still be your best season in 7 years. Congrats.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Do you know what the value of an all SEC broadcast package would be worth? No chance they risk losing that slice of pie. Even Tanner isn't that clueless...
    But Bo, they got the ACC internet channel and a few decent AM radio packages, courteous of Bi-Lo of course