Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U6C is scairt

Didn't the acc schedule come out first with conference only games?

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    I for one will be surprised if we have a college football season at all

As soon as a few start sitting out this year, one projected first round DB out of Va Tech has already announced (if I am correct his Mom died from COVID19 so I understand ) then the flood gates will open . All the top players will skip Jr/Sr year and we will be left with a watered down version of college football

Probably no fans in the stands either , would really suck for players

I do not understand the reasoning for not at least having a Plus 1 game for rivalries since most teams rivals are not in their conference for most part

Really hate it has come to this but told y’all when all this started I was thinking no football this year and you did not believe me at that point
    You cry wolf a lot and are pessimistic as hell too. Relax Francis, they’ll play.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor4 View Post
    Didn't the acc schedule come out first with conference only games?
    Nope. 10 conference games plus 1 additional against an in state team. Allowed for Clemson/SC, UGA/GT, KY/Louisville and FSU/FL
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    You cry wolf a lot and are pessimistic as hell too. Relax Francis, they’ll play.

Damn i hope you are right