Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Damn beautiful boat at Sullivans Island

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    Charleston is like that girl you dated in high school that was hot and cool until she went off to school and came back home different. She hangs out with only the rich folks, drinks wine and has a black lives matter T-shirt.
    Too specific to sound random. Tell us, what was her name? Porter Gaud, B.E., or First Baptist?

Some of y’all need to just go be poor somewhere else...

I'd bet a weeks pay he has never been pinched for not having a Wide Load permit going to/from the ramp.

Guess we will be poor in the hole. It's tough but poor people will get by.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

This is the stupidest thread ever. It reminds me of elementary kids lying about their daddy and trying to prove he’s the coolest daddy

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    Some of y’all need to just go be poor somewhere else...
    And for the ones who can't, I can put you in a 62 Scarborough tomorrow. Bring your BIG check book.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    And for the ones who can't, I can put you in a 62 Scarborough tomorrow. Bring your BIG check book.
    Bossman buy a Freeman? Why don't y'all go buy that 29 mold from Freeman and start making that 29 for us poor folks?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Bossman buy a Freeman? Why don't y'all go buy that 29 mold from Freeman and start making that 29 for us poor folks?
    Negative! Going with a different Rhodes Design custom build. He's got 2 freeman's next door to him if he wants to slum. I'd be good if he would do a cat but not going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post

Too specific to sound random. Tell us, what was her name? Porter Gaud, B.E., or First Baptist?
    SC Ducks is way too small to name any names.

I married me a porter gal.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    SC Ducks is way too small to name any names.
    That means someone on here is married to her.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    Yep, Baker- he owns the last 2 houses before the inlet- I have worked on those docks-and have a project next door starting just after labor day. If he has that docked next door- there is no way my guys are driving the barge anywhere near it. If anyone is going to hit it it will be me. I caught a crab trap line once in my prop and crashed into the side of a new 70' Jarret Bay sporty.
    Now he owns the last 3 houses before the inlet. The boat was parked at his personal house a few weeks ago. Nice boat but not my cup of tea.