Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New 2020 Ford F250

Default New 2020 Ford F250

I sold my 2008 F250 SuperDuty 6.4 powerstroke 6 months ago and have been shopping around. Ever since the covid crap hit it has gotten harder to find a new 2020 F250 long bed 4x4 truck. I started looking hard last week and only found 6 within 250 miles of my house. I ended up buying the truck from Jones Ford in Charleston, SC they gave me the best price and even delivered it to my house this morning for free. New 2020 F250 SuperDuty XL Crew Cab 4x4 long bed 7.3 gas motor with the 10 speed transmission and 3.55 electronic locking axle. I'm gonna give it a try and see how it does 20200725_120601.jpg

Nice truck. I’m interested to see how the new 7.3s hold up and perform as well.

Keep us posted.

That is a TRUE BAD ASS FORD. Dang Motor Home. Please let us know bout the gas motor
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Ordered one at the end of June set up just the way I wanted it. Now waiting on Ford to build it. Went with the 7.3L and 4.30 rear. CC LWB Lariat.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Ordered one at the end of June set up just the way I wanted it. Now waiting on Ford to build it. Went with the 7.3L and 4.30 rear. CC LWB Lariat.
    I was told if I ordered one now it would be a 2021 model and would have to wait till next year to get it

Quote Originally Posted by joelt1971 View Post
    I was told if I ordered one now it would be a 2021 model and would have to wait till next year to get it
    There are guys on the 7.3L FB page that ordered on 7/7-7/10 that already have VIN's and Build dates in early September for Tremor packages. I ordered on 6/29 and don't have my VIN yet. Maybe someone can shed some light but I'm beginning to think it goes by whether you order a long bed vs. short bed and the options and package you want. My dealer said I should have the VIN this week or next, I'm getting a bit antsy though. I cannot wait for October or November for a delivery but, I wanted specific things and cannot find it on a lot anywhere, I get close and then it's missing two or three options. After all the BS I've dealt with, I'm getting what I want and not settling so I guess I'll see it when I see it. I've found a few with the PSD but I don't really want another diesel this time.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Picking up my F250 today but it’s a 2017 with 6.7.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

July 10th was the last day to order a 2020 model Super Duty and 13 August is the last day to make changes to the order. According to the press release the new 2021 Super Duty trucks will be available in November. I'm still searching the country for an 2020 F350 CC DRW 4x4 with the 6.7L Power Stroke and the options I want. I have just about given up on color choice as there aren't a whole lot out there to pick from. Right now the closest one that I've found is down outside of Dallas and is white in color. The dealerships still have plenty that have been ordered from Ford but not delivered yet. However, no one can tell me when those trucks will make it to the lots so I my be flying to Texas here pretty soon. Already sold my F150 a few weeks ago and would really like to make a purchase soon. Luckily my pops bought my F150 and is allowing me to drive it still until I get my new one. He has three other vehicles sitting in his drive way already and isn't in a hurry to get another in there right now thankfully.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ring King View Post
    July 10th was the last day to order a 2020 model Super Duty and 13 August is the last day to make changes to the order. According to the press release the new 2021 Super Duty trucks will be available in November. I'm still searching the country for an 2020 F350 CC DRW 4x4 with the 6.7L Power Stroke and the options I want. I have just about given up on color choice as there aren't a whole lot out there to pick from. Right now the closest one that I've found is down outside of Dallas and is white in color. The dealerships still have plenty that have been ordered from Ford but not delivered yet. However, no one can tell me when those trucks will make it to the lots so I my be flying to Texas here pretty soon. Already sold my F150 a few weeks ago and would really like to make a purchase soon. Luckily my pops bought my F150 and is allowing me to drive it still until I get my new one. He has three other vehicles sitting in his drive way already and isn't in a hurry to get another in there right now thankfully.
    There's a black XLT at Tidelands in Pawleys.

That monster needs a Godzilla sticker on the back window- I like it

Waiting to see how this 7.3 does. I want one with the 4.30’s also
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

4.30 in that truck will be what 2400 rpms at 74-75
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    Waiting to see how this 7.3 does. I want one with the 4.30’s also
    The most common complaint I hear is hard shifts. Dealers have been flashing the computer and it seems to take care of it. Tuning one also seems to be taking care of it. When mine comes in I’ll tune it and add an MBRP exhaust. 2X the HP of the old 7.3 diesel and a little more torque with that 4.30 should give all I need.

Quote Originally Posted by pee dee View Post
    4.30 in that truck will be what 2400 rpms at 74-75
    Under 2,000 with the 10spd from what’s being reported on the FB page.

Salty - I think I speak for everyone in saying that we hope you get that truck yesterday. Every damn vehicle thread I open has some reference to a 2020 GMC. Hope this new Ford treats y'all right. Keep the updates coming when you get them on the road.

Yep, I saw that one. Lugoff Ford has a grey one as well that’s a little closer to what I’m looking for. I showed my ass at that dealership recently after getting quoted an “out the door price” and then driving two hours there just to have them try to tack on an extra $3700 for dealer add ons that they didn’t disclose over the phone. Needless to say I didn’t buy the truck and they likely wouldn’t sell me the one that’s there now either! LOL
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

You need to send that rascal to the KRT and get some new skins and let him toot it for ya.

Nice truck. Poundtag goals.

Quote Originally Posted by beech View Post
    Salty - I think I speak for everyone in saying that we hope you get that truck yesterday. Every damn vehicle thread I open has some reference to a 2020 GMC. Hope this new Ford treats y'all right. Keep the updates coming when you get them on the road.
    Thanks, it won’t stop me from badmouthing GM and the shit they build but I appreciate it. Hell, you’d think they’d want to get this over with too but nope.

Is that the one for $110,000 or that the Raptor I saw that's 110k.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Quote Originally Posted by rp View Post
    Is that the one for $110,000 or that the Raptor I saw that's 110k.
    Raptor is $110K.