Thread: Still going after Dabo

Best to just not click on it. I would say the same thing if the article was about Muschamp.

You cannot satisfy them. The further you bend over for them, the worse it will get. Dabo had it right with the highly uncharacteristic move of keeping his trap shut, but let the media force his hand...

Bitchy little reporter trying to stir shit up because Dabo won’t conform to what he deems appropriate. Dabo has $93,000,000 reasons to not get involved in this political mess anymore than absolutely necessary.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I say, if all of the names of Colleges offend people, let them take their ass somewhere else to go to school. It sure didn't stop that dumbass Hopkins from going to school there and getting his. Now that he's made it in the NFL, he talks about how oppressed it made him feel and he doesn't mention Clemson's name on TV. Some buildings were named after men that owned slaves over 100 years ago.. they know it when they apply. I'd like to see schools add more Confederate names to buildings, because this is the SOUTH and if they don't like it, they can get the hell out!

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL MOUTH View Post
    I say, if all of the names of Colleges offend people, let them take their ass somewhere else to go to school. It sure didn't stop that dumbass Hopkins from going to school there and getting his. Now that he's made it in the NFL, he talks about how oppressed it made him feel and he doesn't mention Clemson's name on TV. Some buildings were named after men that owned slaves over 100 years ago.. they know it when they apply. I'd like to see schools add more Confederate names to buildings, because this is the SOUTH and if they don't like it, they can get the hell out!
    you’ll catch more flies with honey than with vinegar....

Not a Clemson fan at all, could this be more of an attack on his faith? Christian values piss off liberals for some reason. Dabo is a great coach and leader of young men.

Quote Originally Posted by fracas714 View Post
    Christian values piss off liberals for some reason.
    Rights are endowed by our creator.

If our creator can be denied, then the rights are no longer endowed.

Same with founding fathers. Discredit them and the foundations of the country can be questioned.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Rights are endowed by our creator.

If our creator can be denied, then the rights are no longer endowed.

Same with founding fathers. Discredit them and the foundations of the country can be questioned.
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

Sunshine organizing BLM rally..........you cant make this stuff up.