Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congrats Sunshine...

Quote Originally Posted by BEAR View Post
    Just Googled her. How old is she 14? Maybe? I know it’s Clemson and all, but that is too young.
    He coulda waited till she was older.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by BEAR View Post
    Just Googled her. How old is she 14? Maybe? I know it’s Clemson and all, but that is too young.
    Yet there you are googling 14 year olds.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    He coulda waited till she was older.
    Or introduce her to Jake Bentley. They are about the same age.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 07-20-2020 at 01:47 PM.

I bet Joe Burrow has been in it

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    What is the thinking on he and ETN playing if there is a season* this year? Why risk it when everything accomplished will come with the * including everything you already did careerwise if added to this one?

Risking a lot for a career ending injury against Boston College. Nobody could fault them if they said "Yeah, no". Especially with the NFL seemingly hell bent on self destructing...
    Why would ETN come back for a senior year to sit out? He could have gone pro after his junior year. I'm not quite following the logic here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Yet there you are googling 14 year olds.
    I’m not googling “14 year old girls”, I googled “Sunshine’s girlfriend” He popped up along with her.

What is the thinking on he and ETN playing if there is a season* this year? Why risk it when everything accomplished will come with the * including everything you already did careerwise if added to this one?

Risking a lot for a career ending injury against Boston College. Nobody could fault them if they said "Yeah, no". Especially with the NFL seemingly hell bent on self destructing...
    because Dabozo has told them that playing is the "right thing to do"......you know, looking out for their best interest
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-20-2020 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER View Post
    Why would ETN come back for a senior year to sit out? He could have gone pro after his junior year. I'm not quite following the logic here.
    Because, when he made his decision, he had a very real shot at much needed national exposure on the biggest stage. Even if they get to play an "ACC schedule", nobody will be watching. Maybe the first quarter of a Notre Dame game before they are exposed, but after that? Clemson doesn't need him to win any games, and he certainly doesn't need to risk injury just to get a * next to some obscure stat...

Because, when he made his decision, he had a very real shot at much needed national exposure on the biggest stage. Even if they get to play an "ACC schedule", nobody will be watching. Maybe the first quarter of a Notre Dame game before they are exposed, but after that? Clemson doesn't need him to win any games, and he certainly doesn't need to risk injury just to get a * next to some obscure stat...
    or his stock going down yet further after cruising thru the ACC little league schedule just to shit the bed again against a real team in post season?
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-20-2020 at 05:23 PM.

Ohio State has them circled and is hoping they make it. It will be a WV type beatdown.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

they will be lucky to escape ND in regular season this year,
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-20-2020 at 06:32 PM.