Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Still air, humidity and heat

Quote Originally Posted by CurLee View Post
    This thread is hilarious.
    it really is

nothing bothers me more than forgetting my empty jar of pickles...or when the mustard packs bursts in my pocket.

I will add that drinking beer apparently does not hydrate my body properly.

The end.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

You boys need to be drinking water and electrolytes well before spending time outside.

Y'all sound sassy as hell. How do you live so long down here and not know how to summer? It's either that or some of you have yankee blood

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Y'all sound sassy as hell. How do you live so long down here and not know how to summer? It's either that or some of you have yankee blood
    Pure facts^^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I pushed mowed, and all that shit in my yard for a few hours Saturday morning.. took my son up to the lake, hung out for a bit, then went to the club. I like this time of year.. because at 4 o'clock I can tee off on one and play four separate balls all the way through by myself without being bothered.

Ya'll a bunch of fuggin millenial like whimps. I'm about to be 62 and was cutting and limbing trees last week for two hours in the heat of the afternoon. Pace yourself, drink fluids and you will be fine.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.Ducks View Post
    Me and dad just played 18 in tega cay. It’s HOT. Drank plenty of Gatorade and water but I still have a headache myself.
    Ironically we played Tega Cay yesterday. It was miserable. One boy in the group almost passed out on us.

I put a new touch screen in Camden CCs pump station last Wednesday and it was pretty warm. I was surprised to see any play at all.

It's nice seeing the place progress after Nick took over.

Wednesdays are decent days, years back it seemed like half of town was shut down after lunch on Wednesdays.. My father had a pretty solid group that went off for years. They will still be a couple groups playing, but I don't play in it often. Late Wednesday every two weeks.. that'll start soon. we've got our old dogfight back so I'll join those old guys every so often.

I'll be out there shortly.. I did institute a "shorts on Monday afternoon" policy for me this summer

20200720_120834.jpg

Camden is one of my oldest customers. I put the present pump station in about 98-99. Serviced the old death trap they had prior to that. I think Danny was the longest serving Superintendent in the Carolinas. Nicks a nice guy with plenty of new energy.

The world really is coming to an end...

Whoa, whoa, whoa. So we’re sassy, but you can wear shorts because it’s the afternoon. Talk about throwing stones.

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    Camden is one of my oldest customers. I put the present pump station in about 98-99. Serviced the old death trap they had prior to that. I think Danny was the longest serving Superintendent in the Carolinas. Nicks a nice guy with plenty of new energy.
    He was there 38 years. I have always liked Danny, but I think it was time. He was newly there when I began playing.. He's around your area now. We cut up a few times in his final days, his last day he snuck up behind me on a tee box.. and gave me some crowd noise. I talked to Nick a little his first day, I like him.. and the energy.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 07-20-2020 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCmudder7071 View Post
    Ironically we played Tega Cay yesterday. It was miserable. One boy in the group almost passed out on us.
    What time did y’all tee off? We were off at 9:40. The “ranger” riding around stopped and talked to us and actually said they had one guy fall out about 2-3 groups ahead of us.
    Last edited by M.R.Ducks; 07-20-2020 at 11:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.Ducks View Post
    What time did y’all tee off? We were off at 9:40. The “ranger” riding around stopped and talked to us and actually said they had one guy fall out about 2-3 groups ahead of us.
    You had a better tee time than us. Ours was at 12:30!

Hit a tennis ball this morning early but bout 30 mins. we had had enough. Be smart
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I always drink a hot cup of coffee to cool myself off before I monkey out.

Lots of water and V8 about 3 times a day is my go to.

It’s scary how soft some of you pussies are.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.