Thread: Florida labs not reporting negative test results

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Florida labs not reporting negative test results

< https://www.foxnews.com/health/coron...results-report >

“Countless labs have reported a 100 percent positivity rate, which means every single person tested was positive,” Fox 35 News reported. “Other labs had very high positivity rates.”

Orlando Health, for example, reported a 98 percent positivity rate. Lee Memorial Hospital Lab, PanCare of Florida, Inc and Advance Medical of Naples all reported 100 percent positivity rates; no negative results were included.

Fox 35 News said it investigated the numbers by contacting every local location listed in the report. Orlando Health confirmed errors in the report, and its positivity rate is said to be 9.4 percent, not 98 percent as listed.

Similarly, a VA spokesperson told Fox 35 News that the Orlando Veterans Affairs Medical Center’s positivity rate is actually 6 percent, not 76 percent as seen on the report. Fox News has reached out to the Orlando Veterans Affairs Medical Center with a request for comment on this story.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

no one is reporting "recoveries" either. So the question becomes, whats the real number of cases. New cases minus recovered cases.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    no one is reporting "recoveries" either. So the question becomes, whats the real number of cases. New cases minus recovered cases.
    I think news 4 in the upstate reported recoveries today for the first time.
    Go Tigers!!!

Does recovery mean they have their sense of taste back?

"Countless labs". That's obviously a bullshit headline. The number of labs is certainly a number that humans can count to. That is spin for "we don't know how many labs, maybe one or more". Fake news.

This whole thing is nothing more than a political football being tossed back and forth. I’m so over it.

Quote Originally Posted by jevans View Post
    This whole thing is nothing more than a political football being tossed back and forth. I’m so over it.
    Yep be careful and go on with your life. How we roll in THE HOLE. Gonna write another song I telling yall
    E HOLE
    Last edited by DRDUCK; 07-14-2020 at 09:19 PM.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by acebasinman View Post
    "Countless labs". That's obviously a bullshit headline. The number of labs is certainly a number that humans can count to. That is spin for "we don't know how many labs, maybe one or more". Fake news.
    It's unnecessary, reflex hyperbole. There has been an erosion and assault of the English language. It started with slang being OK to use in everyday speech. It progressed to internet "language" and shortcuts like LOL so that we could attempt to effectively communicate in x characters or less. Attacking from the flank is the group of extreme leftists and whack-o folks that just began making up words and phrases such as trans-gender binary canary and redefining words like "racisim" and "racist." For example, it is not accurate whatsoever that someone is racist just because they want secure borders and improved legal immigration methods...by today's standards, if a person supports border security, they are "racist" even if they happen to be a hispanic-American. If you change language, you control speech; if you control speech, you control the masses. Unfortunately, this assault on language has been so successful, very smart people have been compromised...and will state, without a second thought, that "countless testing facilities" are doing this or that. It has resulted in a chicken-little effect, and people wonder why sensible people don't believe much of anything they hear from anyone about anything anymore.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    It's unnecessary, reflex hyperbole. There has been an erosion and assault of the English language. It started with slang being OK to use in everyday speech. It progressed to internet "language" and shortcuts like LOL so that we could attempt to effectively communicate in x characters or less. Attacking from the flank is the group of extreme leftists and whack-o folks that just began making up words and phrases such as trans-gender binary canary and redefining words like "racisim" and "racist." For example, it is not accurate whatsoever that someone is racist just because they want secure borders and improved legal immigration methods...by today's standards, if a person supports border security, they are "racist" even if they happen to be a hispanic-American. If you change language, you control speech; if you control speech, you control the masses. Unfortunately, this assault on language has been so successful, very smart people have been compromised...and will state, without a second thought, that "countless testing facilities" are doing this or that. It has resulted in a chicken-little effect, and people wonder why sensible people don't believe much of anything they hear from anyone about anything anymore.
    Agreed on the battle of semantics. Remember thirty years ago when folks preached against "intolerance"? What they called intolerance was merely disagreement on social issues. They changed the meaning of the word.

Bashing used to mean a violent physical act. Now, it's been broadened [dumbed down] to mostly and usually describe any sort of criticism, even that which isn't a personal attack.

The president has a fix. Let Washington count in a central data base.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...m_npd_nn_fb_ma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CIA has a statistic named Crude Death rate that they historically keep for every country in the world (general annual rate per 1000 general population). Their forecast for this year is 8.3 / 1000 if I remember right. Take a look at the historical numbers and form your own opinion.
    “Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.” Lord Byron

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    The president has a fix. Let Washington count in a central data base.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...m_npd_nn_fb_ma

I have about as much faith in them with the data as I do them predicting hurricanes.

getty-trump-dorian-800x609.jpg

its a simple issue, statistically.
    most of those labs did between 5 and 250 tests. they just sent in the number pf positives. overall, it doesnt affect the numbers that yall dont think are right, anyway. so, why are you all up in arms about discrediting discredited numbers? That seems petty, in and of itself.....

this is a non story that mergie wanted to post to rile people up against the same government he supports. it really is confusing to me.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

When only positive are reported it drives the percentage of positive vs negative and makes it appear the outbreak is worse. But you know that. 22% vs 7% is important to know.