Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ford Bronco Flop

I'll wait until I can get one with a Salvage title.

If I can make a 7.3L Powerstroke fit with a ZF5, I'll have the baddest little buggie in the land.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

I had an 85' bronco II with the V6 2.8 and a cherry bomb in high school. It was awesome! Always wanted to redo it with a 351. I was in the mud on Verde damn near everyday. I jumped the shit out of it, climbed the shit out of it, and stuck the shit out of it, on the regular. I was also very good at fixing u-joints. In the middle of the woods or side of the road. Kept a few with me at all times. That sucker leaked major oil out of the rear main seal & valve covers. Other than that, the transmission and engine was solid.

This new bronco will never match up.
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Talked to a girl that saw me in my old one when we were younger. She did a rebuild on one a couple years back, beautiful ride, I think it's a 72.. She'll drive by the store and honk or call every so often and tell me to look outside when she passes by. Well, she called late this afternoon to ask me if I've seen the new Broncos.. I'm like yep, and she told me she has a 4 door Bronco Wildtrak reserved. She was wanting the 1st edition, but they sold out in 15 minutes.. she's still trying to get her hands on one, if not it's the wildtrak

This was mine when I lived in South America. E01B91D0-EB08-4E09-983F-28C69880617B.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Talked to a girl that saw me in my old one when we were younger. She did a rebuild on one a couple years back, beautiful ride, I think it's a 72.. She'll drive by the store and honk or call every so often and tell me to look outside when she passes by. Well, she called late this afternoon to ask me if I've seen the new Broncos.. I'm like yep, and she told me she has a 4 door Bronco Wildtrak reserved. She was wanting the 1st edition, but they sold out in 15 minutes.. she's still trying to get her hands on one, if not it's the wildtrak
    Sounds like she's still tryin' to get her hands on you too, homie. Gotta be the socks.

Naw, just known each other a while. She knows I miss mine.

And I'm more than just socks.. you still haven't seen this dashing young man in person.

I can't swing living only with a suv, that shit is tough. Or I might think about it.. plus, I've got to get at least one of these kids fully out of the house before I plan on having a play mobile. Just for parking sakes.

I think they'll end up being the favorite vehicle of 17 to 25 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    I think they'll end up being the favorite vehicle of 17 to 25 year old girls.
    Like a jeep?
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

One was spotted in Swansea
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    Like a jeep?
    Exactly my comparison, but possibly worse.

Quote Originally Posted by wdhigh View Post
    This was mine when I lived in South America. E01B91D0-EB08-4E09-983F-28C69880617B.jpeg
    You watched Romancing the Stone too much.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.