Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's the bet.......

Default Here's the bet.......

Tomorrow 7/14/20 there is going to be free corona testing at Lexington high school from like 0830 to 1330. That tells me tomorrow evening or Wednesday there will be a huge spike in the number new corona cases in Lexington County and the state.

What's going to be the reported number of new corona cases in Lexington County by WIS???
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

They had it at Irmo high school last week I think it was. Didn’t realize it and drove by around 12:15 and there were hundreds of cars in line both ways

Is there an accurate death total anywhere?

an increase in covid testing will cause a spike in positives.

If they were giving IQ tests there would be a spike in Morons.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Somebody help me understand why people wait in line for hours to get tested? Saw folks waiting for 13 hours in one state.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post

sig worthy

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

A negative test means nothing. You could get infected on the way out of the office and bring it home to your family. A positive result means you probably already infected your family. With the positive result, you MIGHT be immune for a couple or three months...or you might show symptoms again. I can't think of a good reason to get tested.

I can. I had to get tested today so that I can get cleared to return to work.

We had a coworker come down with it and test positive.

ETA I do get your reasoning though.
    Last edited by Cwaysvt; 07-13-2020 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    A negative test means nothing. You could get infected on the way out of the office and bring it home to your family. A positive result means you probably already infected your family. With the positive result, you MIGHT be immune for a couple or three months...or you might show symptoms again. I can't think of a good reason to get tested.
    I’m kinda thinkin the same.

I tested negative 2 weeks ago Wednesday. I could have contracted It 4 billion times since then.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

My mom’s friend and her daughter pre-registered for a test last week. Showed up, after 2 hours in line they said screw it and went home.

They received results in the mail today indicating that both of them were “Positive”

They were never tested
    “The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.”

I literally laughed out loud.

This made me laugh.
    I got tested Saturday AM at MUSC drive thru. Results back by Sunday AM, negative. PCR test so I feel pretty good about the accuracy.
    It was free for me, and it took me longer to navigate the cones than it did to get tested. Never got out of my car. I was around a neighbor for extended periods of time over fourth of July weekend and have high risk family members so I wanted to get tested.
    I was On the boat, towing boat back and forth from ramp, breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc. She is a nurse admin and likely contracted at VA. I have been speaking with her and her husband pretty constantly since diagnosis. She briefly went to hospital yesterday. Today I spoke with her via phone and she said she has never been sicker in her life. Constant headache, nausea/vomiting, fever, cough, aches etc.
    she makes my 4th confirmed positive COVID neighbor. Her husband is symptom free, pending results, feels fine. Kinda crazy to think it is quote highly contagious and her husband hasn’t gotten it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But it is FREE and costing WORKING people MONEY like in TAX PAYER MONEY paying for all this bs
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Conservative View Post
    My mom’s friend and her daughter pre-registered for a test last week. Showed up, after 2 hours in line they said screw it and went home.

They received results in the mail today indicating that both of them were “Positive”

They were never tested
    Got my tin foil hat on so I'm safe but I'm not surprised by this at all

I had to get tested due to being exposed at work, it’s not something I don’t care to do again. As it turns out I was negative but the two days later I found out I was exposed yet again. Didn’t bother to get tested again, and I hope I don’t have too. I have had several friends test positive only two had real symptoms. One of them ended up in the hospital for a week and will be feeling the effects for the months to come.

I was mask shamed today at the Lowes in Camden, that poor lady caught me at a bad time. After I flipped my wig and showed my ass I kindly left and went on about my day. Yet I still don’t see the difference in me pulling up my T-shirt over my nose and face vs a buff.

I am beyond over all of the nonsense. This virus is real, and it isn’t going away. Live your life the way you see fit.

They were never tested
    I’ve heard of this happening... don’t know anyone personally but would be eager to know anyone on here has had this happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

They were never tested
    Heard of this in Greenwood as well
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...