Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Face mask/ gaiter

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    At least one like this will help with social distancing.

Attachment 57377
    KRT had the Fruit of the loom version on when I went by his shop today. I definitely stayed more than 6’ away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it’s mandatory PPE they should be required to provide them or pay for them.

I wear this Miller mask while welding and it’s easy to wear and Comfortable. As of lately, Ive worn it into a few stores when I forget the cheap ones at home.
    30.00 at most welding shops and won’t cause your glasses to fog up
    5E3CEB7F-30A7-4972-B39C-4F5E72A01586.jpeg

Default Face mask/ gaiter

Am I the only one that feels like I’m about to have the police called on me for pulling my buff up over my face before I enter a store. I feel like I’m gonna rob the place... it just isn’t natural

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Fireman; 07-13-2020 at 08:51 PM.

Only one winning in 2020 are underage kids buying beer. I saw what I know was a 15 year old kid (I know the kid) at Ingles buy two cases of Natty, with a fake ID. He had a hat and a buff on, never pulled it down. Handed them his fake ID and went on about his business. I laughed and went on about mine.

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    If it’s mandatory PPE they should be required to provide them or pay for them.
    They do but was wanting something that might be comfortable. Then when they get the FR ones that are extra thick and hot.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    At least one like this will help with social distancing.

Attachment 57377

Damn I just spit my WH coffee all over damn place. That is funny

Quote Originally Posted by PalmettoTrooper View Post
    I wear this Miller mask while welding and it’s easy to wear and Comfortable. As of lately, Ive worn it into a few stores when I forget the cheap ones at home.
    30.00 at most welding shops and won’t cause your glasses to fog up
    5E3CEB7F-30A7-4972-B39C-4F5E72A01586.jpeg
    ...and you like Bane, so there's that too.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

panty hose?

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

If this virus is so contagious and deadly why are there no biohazard disposal bins for all the used masks? Just saying.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

mergie---just dont wear a mask. its that simple. I'm not clicking on your links and I bet no one else is either. that horse has been beaten to death.

but, if you want to enter my small business, you will have a mask on. if not, that is also your right.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

and regurgitating one liners doesnt prove anything

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    If this virus is so contagious and deadly why are there no biohazard disposal bins for all the used masks? Just saying.
    bc the virus dies outside the body?

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    mergie---just dont wear a mask. its that simple. I'm not clicking on your links and I bet no one else is either. that horse has been beaten to death.

but, if you want to enter my small business, you will have a mask on. if not, that is also your right.
    Why would I want to come into an office where the dentist is a science denier?

And no I sure don't wear masks. Sorry if it offends you. And whether you read my posts are not means absolutely nothing to me. If I specifically wanted you to read them I'd address them to Kevin Asbill. But since that's your stance I have to ask, why did you feel compelled to make this reply?

Masks are mandatory in Greenwood as of this week. I never go to Walmart except to get the wife's meds. And then only because that's the closest pharmacy to the house so I'm not gone long. I had to go yesterday to pick up her meds. They were funneling everyone through the main entrance and they had a tent set up with folks handing out masks. I got in the line and when I went through the dude tried to hand me a mask. I politely told him I wasn't a dog and didn't need a muzzle. He informed me that I couldn't enter without a mask. I told him he could try to stop me or maybe he should call the mayor to come enforce the rule. I walked on through and some dude behind me said "Hell yeah!" One middle age lady who turned down the mask offer said, "Thank you" to me as I was walking in. From the people I saw coming through the door after I got inside a lot more people came through after me without taking masks.

That said I didn't care where the other folks agreed or disagreed. Bottom line I ain't wearing a muzzle for no man. If this was a biological threat and masks would help I'd be happy to wear one. But it's viral and unless someone supplies me with an N95 mask, I ain't wearing one.

And no I sure don't wear masks. Sorry if it offends you. And whether you read my posts are not means absolutely nothing to me. If I specifically wanted you to read them I'd address them to Kevin Asbill. But since that's your stance I have to ask, why did you feel compelled to make this reply?

Masks are mandatory in Greenwood as of this week. I never go to Walmart except to get the wife's meds. And then only because that's the closest pharmacy to the house so I'm not gone long. I had to go yesterday to pick up her meds. They were funneling everyone through the main entrance and they had a tent set up with folks handing out masks. I got in the line and when I went through the dude tried to hand me a mask. I politely told him I wasn't a dog and didn't need a muzzle. He informed me that I couldn't enter without a mask. I told him he could try to stop me or maybe he should call the mayor to come enforce the rule. I walked on through and some dude behind me said "Hell yeah!" One middle age lady who turned down the mask offer said, "Thank you" to me as I was walking in. From the people I saw coming through the door after I got inside a lot more people came through after me without taking masks.

That said I didn't care where the other folks agreed or disagreed. Bottom line I ain't wearing a muzzle for no man. If this was a biological threat and masks would help I'd be happy to wear one. But it's viral and unless someone supplies me with an N95 mask, I ain't wearing one.
    Why didn't you go through the drive through?

Walmart in greenwood doesn’t have one that I’m aware of
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

it doesnt offend me. I'm not out searching for things to be offended by. And congrats for being a dick to the walmart greeter. Do you feel better now?

As a small business owner, it makes a lot of sense to wear a mask. Its actually that simple. Dont read into it too much.

did you wear shoes into walmart, Mergie?