Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hunting AR Trigger Replacement

Elftmann Tactical ELF Match Trigger...I put one in my 308 and it has been awesome

I use the Giessiel Super 3 Gun (S3G) in most of my Car's. 3 1/2# pull and it is a single stage. I am not going to tell you it is as crisp as my deer rifles, but they are pretty damn nice for an AR.
    NBK II - Killing is our business and business is good!

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    no. violating it would be enough. taxidermists are too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    heck, I'll play. If we took away your ability to type, I might not want to punch you in the mouth so much for being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by River Hawk View Post
    tits like an old beagle dog

From this thread it's obvious that there are plenty of good choices. Almost anything is better than a stock milspec trigger.

I've modified and polished stock triggers and made them a lot better, but they can be tricky. The spacing between the disconnector and the hammer changes when you grind the trigger engagement step and may need some percussive adjustment. You may also have to do some tweaking on the safety bar. After you're done and you've slam tested it as best you can, it's still hard to put a lot of trust in the modification. The cost of a good replacement trigger group is cheap when you consider how much it improves the shooting experience.