Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hell With The Redskins

I heard they still wanted to keep their Native American roots and will change their name to the Washington Elizabeth Warren’s
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i think golf needs its own forum....
    My misses were left yesterday off the Tee box. Better than the slices at the beginning of the spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I had a terrible front nine yesterday, and the partner I've played with the last two matches makes me feel old. And he outdrives me by thirty yards, and he hit 17 greens from the tips.
    Back nine fell apart near the end, might have been the heat from walking with a 915 tee time.

we went off at 930, in carts though... I play a fade, but I was hitting it left, so long, and awkward in places where one should not hit a ball on our course.. then I didn't make a few putts. The back, I shaped up, but the damage to my heart was done.

Any indian who thinks having a team named after their people isn’t cool is a lame ass. If they rename it the “Palefaces” then the Washington front office will regain my respect.

And it’s not like the logo is a toothless chief sipping on a can of Aquanet. He looks regal and dignified as hell.

Here here.

Tyler

yeah, I like him, he's a pretty cool young man

Say when
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Tekton Game Calls

843-290-9569

My understanding is that the term Redskin was used for the highest level/most respected/most feared warrior. The article I read compared the Redskin to the Navy Seal. The red paint on the face was so you knew who you were talking to or dealing with. It is/was not a negative connotation. We're fooked. And I'd read a golf forum.

I had a terrible front nine yesterday, and the partner I've played with the last two matches makes me feel old. And he outdrives me by thirty yards, and he hit 17 greens from the tips.
    Where do you normally play?

Camden Country Club

Quote Originally Posted by joeydpga View Post
    Say when
    When...

Our greens just got back to 90% normal yesterday. They aerated them July 1 and 2nd, even playing on the 9th they were super soft still and reads weren't right. Every flop or chip landed and rolled 1 ft. Yesterday they were hitting and releasing like they should.

We've aerated twice so far this year.. the last time everything was brushed in after verticutting right after. We had a scjga thing out there this morning, and some chemicals went down this afternoon. They'll be cutting and rolling coming up getting ready for the Carolinas fourball. Everything is starting to look good, our new superintendent has started as well. There's been a lot of work going on in the last month, I'm pretty happy with the course.

I've changed a few things in my swing.. It's fun now, I guess. I'm not as impatient as I was in my youth, but dern. It's all feeling funky.

And the swings that are out today, I'm watching these guys just getting at position up top, and rotating through. I can't do that.

[/QUOTE]And the swings that are out today, I'm watching these guys just getting at position up top, and rotating through. I can't do that.[/QUOTE]

I had that swing for 6 beautiful months last year. Made golf fun. Long drives, iron shots with ice crystal on them when they re-entered the atmosphere, cant seem to find it again. I gots no rhythm

We've aerated twice so far this year.. the last time everything was brushed in after verticutting right after. We had a scjga thing out there this morning, and some chemicals went down this afternoon. They'll be cutting and rolling coming up getting ready for the Carolinas fourball. Everything is starting to look good, our new superintendent has started as well. There's been a lot of work going on in the last month, I'm pretty happy with the course.

I've changed a few things in my swing.. It's fun now, I guess. I'm not as impatient as I was in my youth, but dern. It's all feeling funky.

And the swings that are out today, I'm watching these guys just getting at position up top, and rotating through. I can't do that.
    Will you send me a face on swing video. I'll get you going in the right direction.

Tekton Game Calls

843-290-9569

Sure, tomorrow cool.. unless you want one in my briefs, and inside.. I'd feel all constricted

I do go back and get our pro to look at my swing every couple months, put it on video. Recently I just had a fella I know, that basically starts speaking Greek to me when he starts talking... getting finer points, that just got in my head

I mean my swing is cool with me, the only problem i feel is simple.. slow down, if I get quick at the top, I will come over

And thanks

I'll keep it simple, its about impact.

Tekton Game Calls

843-290-9569

It ain't how it fly's, it's how it arrives as you well know. If I could putt and it's all in my head I fully realize, I could be a good player
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by joeydpga View Post
    I'll keep it simple, its about impact.
    My man. Square the club face at impact. Next topic.