Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghosts

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    What happened?
    Nothing has happened to me (yet?), but just over the years have met some people with stories they can’t explain and was reading about Gettysburg the other day and the article had pictures of what were believed to be ghosts. Honestly just figured it might make for an interesting topic on here.

I’ve grown up thinking they don’t exist, but I’m starting to change my mind honestly.

2020 has been wild.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    I believe in werewolves, I shot one one night but by the time I got to it it had turned back into my neighbors dog
    Sounds about right. I figured you were a Twilight fan. “Famous” ghost hunter from your neck of the woods. You should go talk to her experiences.

I’ve never experienced anything other than the Holy Ghost a time or two.

Sometimes I think that’s God’s way of bringing you back down to size.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Meathook View Post
    Sounds about right. I figured you were a Twilight fan. “Famous” ghost hunter from your neck of the woods. You should go talk to her experiences.
    I don’t know anything about twilight or the ghost hunter you are referencing.

What I said is a Dwight Schrute quite from The Office
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Lei Brown is the ghost hunter. Never watched the office...I figured since you weren’t into sports you might be into the supernatural.

When I was younger my grandparents house had a little activity...... Radio in one of the rooms would turn on to a gospel station all the time and sometimes the water bed in the grandparents room would look as if something was laying in it from time to time... Would not had believed it unless I was sitting in the room one day and the radio all of a sudden comes on and starts playing gospel music and later that day while watching wheel of fortune with my grandpa my older sister was taking a nap on the water bed and came running out screaming saying someone just layed down on the bed beside her. Only people in the house were watching wheel of fortune.............. This was a long time ago they no longer live at that house. Thinking about it now the radio was old and most likely had some short in it and my grandparents had an old doll that looked like chucky and we prolly watched one to many scary movies way to young......
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by Meathook View Post
    Lei Brown is the ghost hunter. Never watched the office...I figured since you weren’t into sports you might be into the supernatural.
    Negative
    Houndsmen are born, not made

I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

My parents bought a house near the dam that was one of the first houses on Murray. The entire place was filled with baby carriages and baby toys. We used to hear kids laughing and giggling in the middle of the night, they sold it-- the family that bought it heard the same thing without any prior knowledge.

And then there is old state road....

Larry the ghost would change the radio station in my old car and would randomly bang on the window.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

I had a crazy experience with the floating light orbs of the brown mountain lights a few December’s ago. Thing floated right past my dad, sister, and I and it was bone chilling. About the craziest thing I’ve ever seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I do. Back when I lived with my cousin he was pulling his 24hrs at the FD and I swear I heard someone walk up the steps one night laying in bed. It freaked me the fug out. His stairs, like most, creaked on a certain step(s). I heard those stairs creaking and no one can tell me otherwise. I strapped up and walked out into the bonus room area where the stairs went and never saw anything. Door was locked and all. I didn’t sleep worth a spit that night.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    I don’t know anything about twilight or the ghost hunter you are referencing.

What I said is a Dwight Schrute quite from The Office
    I got it as soon as I read it lol

Yes & yes.

My ancestor's built a mansion back in early 1815..... I still have it in my village under my custody, can post videos of it...... It has approx 70 room.... The majority is locked up for over 60 years now.... many times, I've seen kids of different ages from 3 to probably 14 years running from the hallway to locked rooms. Sometimes a couple standing up in the balcony.

1. They are friendly.... apart from an occasion when a friend never believed and wanted to test it......So the room that had the most activity, he had the balls to sleep in it alone. Midnight he started screaming and by the time I reached, he fainted and had a hard slap mark on his right cheek....to date, he never tells what exactly happened.

2. Once I saw a dwarf on a tree with many candle flames.

3. Workers/caretaker at the mansion reported many sightings.

4. The mansion used to had a forest couple of miles away until the 1970s. My father was out hunting and saw a Huge Sambar deer. He shot it with 300 win mag less than 130 yards....never seen such a big trophy.....he got him in between the shoulders with a 220gr...... It ran into the woods.... He traced the blood thru woods and found it in an open area approx 2 miles away on the ground..... He walked up to it.... By the looks, it was dead so the moment he grabbed it from the antler from behind, it lifted its head and looked at him with big bloody red eyes....All he remembers is that the sambar lifted him on his antlers and threw him away, he flew few feet in the air and landed unconscious....he was found unconscious by his younger brother..... They searched for days but couldn't find it.

5. many stories & experiences to share on the subject.....

Share em. This has been good reading

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusthevirus View Post
    Yes & yes.

My ancestor's built a mansion back in early 1815..... I still have it in my village under my custody, can post videos of it...... It has approx 70 room.... The majority is locked up for over 60 years now.... many times, I've seen kids of different ages from 3 to probably 14 years running from the hallway to locked rooms. Sometimes a couple standing up in the balcony.

2. Once I saw a dwarf on a tree with many candle flames.

4. The mansion used to had a forest couple of miles away until the 1970s. My father was out hunting and saw a Huge Sambar deer. He shot it with 300 win mag less than 130 yards....never seen such a big trophy.....he got him in between the shoulders with a 220gr...... It ran into the woods.... He traced the blood thru woods and found it in an open area approx 2 miles away on the ground..... He walked up to it.... By the looks, it was dead so the moment he grabbed it from the antler from behind, it lifted its head and looked at him with big bloody red eyes....All he remembers is that the sambar lifted him on his antlers and threw him away, he flew few feet in the air and landed unconscious....he was found unconscious by his younger brother..... They searched for days but .....
    Pffffttt.... #2 was an ecstasy trip and #4 was poor shot placement. If they count, I’ll start typing up my ghost stories.
    Last edited by SaltMuck; 07-14-2020 at 06:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    Pffffttt.... #2 was an ecstasy trip and #4 was poor shot placement. If they count, I’ll start typing up my ghost stories.
    Don't do drugs... You're welcome to experience it yourself...... For #4, yes, it is a possibility....but they never found the animal nor any trace for days... and most importantly, Sambar isn't strong enough to lift a 6'2 250lbs person on antlers and through it with a force to unconscious...

I tried uploading a video but I think due to size of it, it fails upload so I took few pics.... here we go.

The hunted tree I was a darwf with candle flames..... It as sitting on this tree, seen by many others.

P.S.... I'm trying to load pics here but when I select the picture and press upload... nothing happens
    Last edited by cyrusthevirus; 07-14-2020 at 06:57 AM.

Our last house in Prosperity had some weird stuff going on.... I cant explained it, we never saw anything but things were always being moved, and voices, and the stare downs. When we sold the house the folks that bought it ask our realtor if this house was Haunted. We said heck no its an awesome house.... It sold we left and nothing weird since.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusthevirus View Post
    Don't do drugs... The hunted tree I was a darwf with candle flames..... It as sitting on this tree, seen by many others.
    Do you eat wild mushrooms?

This is the tree... I saw it, all of the caretakers saw it... It lives on this tree. BTW, this tree is over 100 years old.
    haunted tree.jpg

This mansion has many sections.... This entrance of women section.
    Attachment 57390

This is the balcony.... A couple lives here.... Seen by almost everyone.... But when you go upstairs, there's nothing... I show other pics to give a clear idea.
    Attachment 57391
    Attachment 57392

On left side is the animal slaughter house an kitchen..... The 3rd most haunted place....I never went inside to date, not because scared, its because neither the caretakers nor my father has seen it from inside.... many people got hurt there and after sunset, you stand there for few minutes and almost all body hair standsup.
    slaughter house.jpg

My wild boar spears..... This is again 1800 century wood, metal is still sharp and it doesn't catch rust... Horse back wild boar fun.
    Attachment 57394

Swords of great grandfather... Still sharp
    Attachment 57395
    sword 4.jpg

Old furniture 1800 century.... Theres no paint on it, have no idea which material was used to give it color.... That couple on the balcony has been seen many many sitting on this....
    furniture.jpg

The walls have hand carving of colored stone ..... no paint or color was used.....
    Attached Images Attached Images