Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wayfair Furniture Selling Missing Children

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Wayfair Furniture Selling Missing Children

The 8kun anons dug this up from a Q crumb. Wayfair took their site down as soon right after the anons started releasing the dig. As Q said, It's all right in front of you. All you have to do is open your eyes.

$9,999.00 for a pillow??

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I saw this on another site this morning. I'm not digging into the truth of the matter, but it seems legit, and very disturbing.

What does not seem legit....why, if this was “discovered,” is it being posted up on social media? Seems like the feds could have set up a few buys, blown this thing up, and saved/recovered a bunch of missing children.
    Last edited by WhitewaterDuck; 07-11-2020 at 05:30 PM.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

I’ve come to conclude if there is not drug money to be seized, the juice isn’t worth the squeeze.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    What does not seem legit....why, if this was “discovered,” is it being posted up on social media? Seems like the feds could have set up a few buys, blown this thing up, and saved/recovered a bunch of missing children.
    Because it's just more stupid crap that the internet takes as gospel. Who in their right mind would traffic children under a legit site. Some moron could potentially actually order one and have a kid delivered?

Some people should have their internet privileges revoked.

https://gizmodo.com/about-the-wayfai...acy-1844342713

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wa...king-children/

Birds aren’t real.

Join the movement

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    Mergie has done told y'all that if Q [does] anything to stop this sort of thing {AS!!(LKHL:} then you won't believe that Q knows because what Q said was gonna happen did[nt] happen.

Are you Qlued in now? [R4nd0mtyp1ng]
    Rule #2: Double tap

The truth is a lie that will get you killed.

Duncraft Pro-Staff

How funny would it be if Q was actually hillary clinton... sitting around screwing with all these dark web doomsday guys
    Formerly DM88

Mergie is one of those people that thinks the hospital ships sent to NYC and Los Angeles were sent to rescue trafficked kids.

Half the Q movement was preaching that in April. It was bizarre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    Birds aren’t real.

Join the movement
    The battery swap must be taking longer than they originally planned
    0E264BEC-3BAC-4679-A676-0313A4891352.jpeg
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Bird watching goes both ways

Child trafficking through the internet is very real. Not saying that the wayfair thing is true or not, but it happens somewhere through some secret shitbag code.

Default Wayfair Furniture Selling Missing Children

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Child trafficking through the internet is very real. Not saying that the wayfair thing is true or not, but it happens somewhere through some secret shitbag code.
    Yep I agree 100% and could easily be right in our faces. This situation isn’t just for buying people you can buy drugs on eBay and sites just like it if you know how. It also makes it easy to spend drug money and cheap cover business like an eBay or amazon store.
    Last edited by Woodiewacker82; 07-12-2020 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    Yep I agree 100% and could easily be right in our faces. This situation isn’t just for buying people you can buy drugs on eBay and sites just like it if you know how. It also makes it easy to spend drug money and cheap over business like an eBay or amazon store.
    Yep. Hiding in plain sight is a real thing. And the Epsteins and Podestas of the world have been doing it for years.

Who owns Wayfair?

Whether you believe it or not, the truth of all this is probably far far worse than whatever conspiracy theory you may have in your heads...

I hope when Jesus comes back soon, the first thing He does is destroy the internet, except SCDucks, THT and SailFlow.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013