Thread: Siriusxm

Default Siriusxm

Free subscription just ended in the new truck. What's the best way to get a good deal out of them. The account-radio isn't in my name due to it being a company vehicle, but if I want satellite radio I can pay for it.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

They are easy to get a good deal from. Call and ask for the best 12 month deal. Then say you know I really want it but just can’t quite do that right now. They’ll be straight up, either they can do better at the moment or not. Not like dealing with directv. I’m paying $10 and some change right now total for 2 vehicles per month.
    For the ducks

Mine ran out in may and i called and they offered me a 5 free month service and only 9.99 starting in november. Hard to beat. I mainly use if for channel 23.... the dead

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Free subscription just ended in the new truck. What's the best way to get a good deal out of them. The account-radio isn't in my name due to it being a company vehicle, but if I want satellite radio I can pay for it.
    I waited and let them start calling me, asking if I was interested. Let that happen a few times and can’t remember what their final offer was, but it wasn’t more than $5 or $10/month.
    Formerly DM88

I call and offer $25/6 months or else I'll cancel.
    They take it....been doing it for years and years
    Just be sure to call back before it auto enrolls you at the full price.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Please support March of Dimes

www.marchforbabies.org/MadelineRai

you can get the 3 month trial over and over with an app....just have to ‘renew’ at the end of the 3 months.....i’m too cheap to pay for radio

You realize it’s free right now due to the COVID stuff. Been listening over a month without a subscription

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Free is over