Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Garden City - Pawleys Inshore Guide Reccomendation

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate lab84 View Post
    Lyin' King Fishing Charter if I am not mistaken.
    My old neighbor and little big buddy.. can't wingshoot for shit. But also landscapes, finishes concrete, pest control, insulation, and whatever i can think of.. just helped with my rip rap, and can drink beer like it's his job

Quackhead and Gregory nailed it.

In the absence of salt water boat ownership at the moment we went with Stump. He was great. Until we waste more cash on a boat I'll continue to go with him.

Adam Goodwin with Tidechaser is the man. he will put you on the fish and is great with the young ones

Jason Burton, FlyGirl, Murrells Inlet.

Quote Originally Posted by Quackhead22 View Post
    Stump at Pawleys Island Guide Service, Jordan Pate at Carolina Guide Service, Robert Mcarly at Reel Tight Fishing Charters, Douglas Miller at Big Marsh Guides...all of those fellas can put you on fish in Winyah and if they can’t no one can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Solid list. I'm friends with 3 out of 4. All great guys and you'll catch fish. Douglas has been catching some monster flounder lately.

Kevin Stump Grant is the man. We had a ball. Kind of think he had more fun than us. Wasn't on fire but plenty bites. Several rat reds, killed 2 flounder and 2 reds for dinner. Lost a doormat at the net & released an overslot...

Of you're looking he's the man. New big enough boat and legit tackle.
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Quote Originally Posted by fro View Post
    Kevin Stump Grant is the man. We had a ball. Kind of think he had more fun than us. Wasn't on fire but plenty bites. Several rat reds, killed 2 flounder and 2 reds for dinner. Lost a doormat at the net & released an overslot...

Of you're looking he's the man. New big enough boat and legit tackle.
    Hell yea! Stump is damn good people! I’m surprised he didn’t make y’all look for tarpon the entire time!

Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Quackhead22 View Post
    Hell yea! Stump is damn good people! I’m surprised he didn’t make y’all look for tarpon the entire time!

They were rolling all around us all morning. Made it clear when we pushed off I wasn't interested in one bite.... Hard to keep kids entertained like that imo.

40235.jpeg

Full on belly laugh. That's what it's all about!!
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Quote Originally Posted by fro View Post
    They were rolling all around us all morning. Made it clear when we pushed off I wasn't interested in one bite.... Hard to keep kids entertained like that imo.

40235.jpeg

Full on belly laugh. That's what it's all about!!
    Yea tarpon fishing, for the most part, I boring as hell. Glad he put y’all on some good fun!

Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Hell yeah Fro
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson