Thread: Busted By DNR

Does anyone know the young guys that got busted for shooting over the limit and after legal sunset that was camped out 3 or 4 camps up past the trussel?
    “You must teach your children that the ground beneath their feet is the ashes of your grandfathers. So that they will respect the land, tell your children that the earth is rich with the lives of our kin. Teach your children what we have taught our children, that the earth is our mother. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons of the earth. If men spit upon the ground, they spit upon themselves.”

~Chief Seattle ~

They were from Bamberg.
    It was a riot down there, there were people all over each other, i've seen it bad before but damn.
    Did manage to get far enough away to kill a pair of blacks and a limit of bluewings, and of course some of dicklicki's new hatch fell to my crew's boat.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Congrats on the blackducks!!!

Also wanted to warn everyone that travel the cut from the river to packs(near the trussel)that the "NO WAKE ZONE" signs there, if not obeyed will get you a $105 ticket. Talked to someone that got busted for speeding.
    “You must teach your children that the ground beneath their feet is the ashes of your grandfathers. So that they will respect the land, tell your children that the earth is rich with the lives of our kin. Teach your children what we have taught our children, that the earth is our mother. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons of the earth. If men spit upon the ground, they spit upon themselves.”

~Chief Seattle ~

Did not hunt the rivers over the holiday but have never heard of so many damn people. When there is a waiting line at 3 landing to get on the Little Pee Dee. I'll just stay off of it.
    31-28, 12-0, 3-2, 4-2!!!!!!!!!

jwilliams is online now 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Some were from, ....hmmmm...., Sumter....a few from OBURG....the man told me that he blistered some for shooting waaaaay late and early.
    some w/ lead.
    some w/out plugs
    tamie ponds w/ over the limit
    some w/out state stamp
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

lead, no, plug, no stamp should be automatic multi year loss of privalege. Over the limit on tammies is ok it is just helping to get rid of them faster.

Yeah Art, the boys from 0-BURG racked up almost 6,000 dollars in tickets...ouch!!
    The tamies guys over on my side got big tickets for shooting way over the limit.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

i agree sprig hell i should have been down there scalping state stamps

Mr. Ftroop-
    Just a LIMA boy here. Sounds like I made the right choice to stay and hunt the Delta over the first season. You see, I have some boys that invited me up to hunt out of Pack's and camp on the bank on down the river from the trussel that week. I haven't talked to them, but from the other posts it sounds like I better just go with them and hunt the Swamp since they know it better than the man and most of those idiots that show up on the river from out of town to shoot those tamies.
    SAVE THE MALES