Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prank - KRT question

Dang Boozer! Sounds like you’d been waiting to implement that plan for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchicken View Post
    Dang Boozer! Sounds like you’d been waiting to implement that plan for awhile.
    You know one of them. Manning High class of '99
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by Foie Gras View Post
    Free chickens add on Craigslist is always fun.
    We did this to a coworker but listed a free fainting goat instead. They burned up his cell phone til he turned it off, so we edited the post with his work cell number.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian" - Henry Ford

To take the yard sale Craigslist ad a step further, find a time when you know he's going to have a late Friday night. Promote the yard sale for the following morning starting at 7:00 with "10 dozen doughnuts and/or Chick-Fil-A minis for the early birds." People will start ringing his doorbell at 5:45.

Y’all having people show up at peoples house going to get some innocent persons ass whipped.

Boozer, I believe I'd have taken that one to my grave. If I was on the receiving end of that, I'd be plotting still.

My family has fished at Chandelier Islands since the 50's. My uncles good friend of about 70 years now (both in their 80's) are always playing pranks on each other. Uncles friend sent a letter on a fake doctors stationary, postmarked from Biloxi sent to my uncle. Letter stated my uncle needed to get to the doctors immediately, as he had likely caught a rare 3rd world STD from a bj from a hooker who had been known to visit the docks the night before everyone left out for a week. My uncle panicked and had a "come to Jesus" with his wife. When they both called the number of the stationary, there was a message calling my uncle a dumbass on a line his friend set up just for the joke.
    As payback, we were all at our hunting club in MS and after a bottle of old charter, my uncle remembered seeing a dead skunk on the road. After his buddy went to sleep, he got it and shoved it under the seat of his new truck. After laying in bed thinking about it, he got worried and went and got it out before everyone was awake to go hunt, but it was too late. Everyone in town was laughing at my uncles friend wearing a suit going to work at the bank sitting on milk cartons. Sold the truck for next to nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    Y’all having people show up at peoples house going to get some innocent persons ass whipped.
    Yep. A friend of mine did the fake pizza delivery thing to one of my roommates on a Sunday one time. He figured it out and went and bought a Sunday paper and a Carolina trader and plotted payback. This was before internet days, obviously.

Old boy went through the missing pet section and called every person saying he had their cat/dog whatever. He also called everyone close to Columbia with livestock for sale and set up a delivery to the guy's house. It almost got nasty when he ordered a few cords of split wood delivered. It was raining and that fella split wood for a few hours and came by to drop it off and get paid.

A truce was made that that game was over and would never happen again. It's all fun and games until old ladies and kids come by to pick up their lost pets and start crying when they find out it was a prank.
    Last edited by wob; 07-09-2020 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    Boozer, I believe I'd have taken that one to my grave. If I was on the receiving end of that, I'd be plotting still.
    Oh, they knew it was me and knew why. I was so mad when I finished cleaning that I could've beaten the dog poo out of both of them together. They knew something was coming and never retaliated
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    Yep. A friend of mine did the fake pizza delivery thing to one of my roommates on a Sunday one time. He figured it out and went and bought a Sunday paper and a Carolina trader and plotted payback. This was before internet days, obviously.

Old boy went through the missing pet section and called every person saying he had their cat/dog whatever. He also called everyone close to Columbia with livestock for sale and set up a delivery to the guy's house. It almost got nasty when he ordered a few cords of split wood delivered. It was raining and that fella split wood for a few hours and came by to drop it off and get paid.

A truce was made that that game was over and would never happen again.
    I would have driven the guy with the wood to said buddy’s house and let him do work.

The horn prank works well if you have a little bit of wiring knowledge. Go to autozone and buy the loudest horn they have. Wire it up to a trailer light plug. Plug it in, zip tie to frame rail. It will take a while to find it... every time he puts on brakes or turn signal it can go off if you wire it correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by beech View Post
    Attachment 57277

My co-workers office yesterday morning...
    Ha the new super?
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Tekton Game Calls

843-290-9569

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post

Where did you get those? I could use about six.

I printed them myself. Got to an office supply store and buy a box of labels and the rest is up to your imagination......

That’s Feets’s bumper, BTW