Thread: The Heat is On

Default The Heat is On

Anyone besides me and Fish going to the Heat is On sporting Clay's tournament this weekend at Backwoods?

Was but down with covid. About to be over my quarantine.

Not I, but it looks like the heat will really be on. Hope yall get a breeze.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Grandson is still in town until the 19th so the focus will continue to be on him... Plan to make it to the Rocky Creek, Belton and Clinton House shoots.

I’ll be there

~LB

We aren't gonna make it to this one, gonna stay home and work some kinks out before the circuit shoot next weekend. With all the youth shoots getting rescheduled into vacation time, we've been gone damn near every weekend since the middle of May. Hate we're gonna miss it.

Justin, try to keep Dickson straight, load him up and y'all come shoot the circuit shoot next weekend in Edgefield. I'll give him a lesson on farm pond fishing for green trout......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

i think connor is going? i dont know for sure but he said he was "going to the beach." i'll axe him.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

No go this year
    80-20 Genaration

I'll be headed down after work Friday. Not shooting the prelim. Shooting the main, super sporting, 12 ga sub and 5 stand. Hope I can work all that in. All the big shoots are getting cancelled with the Rona going on. Thankfully this one is moving forward.