Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    I’ve had an 06 tundra since 2010. I will not drive another vehicle made by any other company at this point. I’ll probably replace it with a new-ish tundra in the next year or so. Or I may keep it and buy a Toyota/Lexus sedan for every day travel.
    I’ve got an 06 too. It’s a good truck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

I got a 2013 Ford
    2016 tundra
    2020 ford

13 I’ve replaced the front bearings and breaks, 150,000 miles rides great. 3 sets of tires
    16- 4 sets of tires and real shitty gas mileage miles 100k
    20- 3 k miles 18mpg rides better than the tundra faster better towing and quieter.

I’m not a big fan of the Toyota trucks due to the gas and wear and tear
    Windows Down!

I have a 18 5.0 and have had zero issues with oil burn or anything else for that matter. It has had a engine tap since I drove it off the lot new. No problems whatsoever with 98000 miles.

I have had many f150xl's with the 5.0. working on a 2018 now with 50k miles. No complaints. Ford's are better woods trucks and have come a long ways in comfort imo.

The company I work for only has f150's. They have been great for us in the past 18 years. We drive them hard, change the oil, and trade once things start happening. Usually btwn 150-250k miles.

We did run 2 Chevy's briefly. Couldnt keep them on the road. Just couldn't handle the woods. Ball joints, transfer case(s), transmission, etc.

I have no idea if mine burns oil. Hell,.not sure if I can pop the hood....
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Quote Originally Posted by fro View Post
    I have had many f150xl's with the 5.0. working on a 2018 now with 50k miles. No complaints. Ford's are better woods trucks and have come a long ways in comfort imo.

The company I work for only has f150's. They have been great for us in the past 18 years. We drive them hard, change the oil, and trade once things start happening. Usually btwn 150-250k miles.

We did run 2 Chevy's briefly. Couldnt keep them on the road. Just couldn't handle the woods. Ball joints, transfer case(s), transmission, etc.

I have no idea if mine burns oil. Hell,.not sure if I can pop the hood....
    What’s up Fro.

I’m in the same boat essentially. Will spend most of it’s life in the woods. Once it hits a certain mileage I’ll get another...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson