Thread: Boston Whaler Repair

Default Boston Whaler Repair

I have an old 13 footer that has needs a few items addressed ie: crazing, old motor mount holes, new paint/ allgrip, new rub rails and light wiring.

Wood has been redone and is in good condition and has new motor, steering, throttle.

Who or what company in the low country (or somewhere in SC) could handle this project? I do not have the time to handle this.

thanks for the responses.

Spartina Boatworks or High and Dry Boatworks Norh restore whalers.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

*Both
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

couldnt get a reply from Spartina and thought they had closed. Had seen High and dry in the web as well. Thanks

Spartina has a good bit of whaler experience from what I can tell. They did an awesome maverick awhile back.