Thread: Bryson

Default Bryson

talk amongst yourselves

Someone finally figured out how to incorporate the Long Drive Competiton swing into real golf. Fun to watch. Probably not fun to be paired with him tho.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Good golfer, I’ve always thought he was a bit of a whiner. Also, I think temper tantrums in golf are childish. With that said, he can smack the crap out of a ball. That will be a vital asset on some courses and a disadvantage on others. It’s also high risk/reward if he can’t keep it in check. We shall see, I think he is going to win a couple more this year.
    Formerly DM88

not fun because of the time he takes.. then also if you let those drives get to you. it's a different course

I'm not a fan of his behavior towards the cameraman, that's why he's earning the money he's making, accept that if you act like an ass it's going to be caught on camera

Part of me wants to be like "America".. then a lot of me is like this isn't going to hold up, it's not the golf I care for.. he's got putting down now though

He does work his ass off..

Then the last part, my son keeps on talking about his game, like talking smack to me.. thinking he's going to emulate him or something.. I mean him going from a Kisner/Justin Thomas fan to this... for f'n sakes, my son is also a baseless smack talker.. he calls it "his game"

Yea, if he keeps it up I think he will suffer the Tiger syndrome and destroy his body with that much exertion. IMO it’s not sustainable. Tiger made being lean and mean the norm in golf, very few maintained the training and discipline he did with regard to his body and he still broke it. I see the same happening here.
    Formerly DM88

I dislike him and his game.

Haha, the funny thing is that while Kisner and Thomas are whoopin tail on the senior tour at 60, dechambeau will have had 5 back surgeries and walk like a robot. Different strokes for different folks though.
    Formerly DM88

Not a big fan of his antics. It was a weak field this past weekend so we will see what he can do when Brooks, Tiger, DJ, Thomas, Rose or Rory are within a couple shots of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

I mean, I do dislike Ian Poulter more than him..

Ahh. I was thinking Bryson City. A dirty little town, but a short trip away from some pretty nice trout and smallmouth water...

Protein shakes for days. Wacky but it seems to work. Not my style.
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Tekton Game Calls

843-290-9569

I think a lot of the body breakdown from Tiger was due to his running. Bryson will be a different story but putting all that weight on and planning to put more on is a risk for sure.

I am interested to see how he fairs on harder courses, I hated him when he first joined the tour but he is growing on me. Would still rather watch him than Koepka- who is the biggest douche on tour.

the test will be The Open, or if they wouldn't overseed Augusta..

my immediate problem is my boy being all gung f'n ho about him, I think he's doing it to piss me off.. and I am dern sure not saying anything in front of him, that'll only fuel the talk

I respect anyone that works their ass off to get better or gain an advantage in their craft. I have just never liked him since I first watched him play in the US Am. Different golf courses will still favor different games and players that do or don't hit it really long etc. I think he's a bit of a head case and that aspect will, in the long run, hurt him more than it helps him. imo