Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gonna need a fire suit

As much as I'd love to think him being quiet or more "presidential" would help him, I don't think it really would. So eff it. Go all out
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    You want a idiot vote the Perv biden then
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I’m definitely voting for Trump. I just wish he would act like he cares about being re-elected. He doesn’t need to impress his voter base any longer. He needs to sway the ones who are in the middle and imo this doesn’t help no matter how much any of us agree with him.
    Your statement about the tweet being useless is valid. Unfortunately, common sense don't always jibe around here. Case in point...

Do you not think the same thing about the Bubba Wallace incident bb?
    Last edited by TheVisorGuy; 07-06-2020 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Do you not think the same thing about the Bubba Wallace incident bb?
    I absolutely do. I just think that Trump gains nothing good with his comment.

10/4

...and the focus will be on his response, not Wallace's foolishness, where the focus should be.

He has so many accomplishments and making great progress on many other fronts yet he's focussing on a dead story from 2 weeks ago.

Go after Biden's lackluster record or his dementia.
    Talk about the economy rebounding.
    Talk about the crime that is taking the lives of children in the Democrat run cities.
    Talk about the trump parades going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    He has so many accomplishments and making great progress on many other fronts yet he's focussing on a dead story from 2 weeks ago.

Go after Biden's lackluster record or his dementia.
    Talk about the economy rebounding.
    Talk about the crime that is taking the lives of children in the Democrat run cities.
    Talk about the trump parades going on.
    That is not relevant right now, the common man can’t keep up with issues for long term. He will start pounding on Biden and other issues for re-election close to election time when it counts and people can remember it. Ask people on the street about Benghazi or the emails they don’t have a clue. People don’t care enough to learn or be worried about things that are not relevant to that day. That’s how come the news pounds on certain stories that they can push people in a direction they want and then come back a few weeks later and change their stance and go a different direction.
    Last edited by 12341234; 07-06-2020 at 03:47 PM.
    I don't belive in miracles, I rely on them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    As much as I'd love to think him being quiet or more "presidential" would help him, I don't think it really would. So eff it. Go all out

I think he listened to you!

Last edited by MDman; 07-06-2020 at 09:43 PM.
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

Who’s left “on the fence”, honest question? How do you not vote for trump?

First off, I am Pro Trump, but the divide he is creating between generations may come back to bite the republican party down the road. No doubt he gets reelected and I will vote for him. But a large percentage of the 35 and under crowd do not support him and his twitter attacks only make this worse. I think the big difference is as a 56 yo I dont get steered by social media, whereas the younger voting generations live off social media. They dont consume long form media so they only get the headline. Sad but true

Quote Originally Posted by bbhntr48 View Post
    First off, I am Pro Trump, but the divide he is creating between generations may come back to bite the republican party down the road. No doubt he gets reelected and I will vote for him. But a large percentage of the 35 and under crowd do not support him and his twitter attacks only make this worse. I think the big difference is as a 56 yo I dont get steered by social media, whereas the younger voting generations live off social media. They dont consume long form media so they only get the headline. Sad but true
    They should love him. He is a mirror into their world.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Because they weren't talked shit to as young 'uns and were given participation trophies as kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    I absolutely do. I just think that Trump gains nothing good with his comment.
    totally agree. I am not sure what he was trying to prove or who he thought he could sway being an asshole to someone who didnt ask for it.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    totally agree. I am not sure what he was trying to prove or who he thought he could sway being an asshole to someone who didnt ask for it.
    Wallace didn’t ask for it?

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Wallace didn’t ask for it?
    Agree! He and dumbass NASCAR did by jumping to conclusions! Big PUSSIES!!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Pretty much sums it up , I am yr older and agree completely with you

It took a lot of taxpayer money to fly all them FBI agents to investigate NOTHING is one of his points but if yall like giving money away it's yours to do
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

he can't help himself, that tweet doesn't offend his base because they believe he can have an opinion of his own
    just like you and I and they admire the zero fucks he gives about PC

Dropped nascar when Dale died.........Haven't missed it...........At all.