Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: College Football Trivia

Cant be LSU

Default College Football Trivia

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Cant be LSU
    Can’t beat the sun belt.
    Out of the 60 teams in power 5 you can name one Clemson “can’t beat” how many of those 60 can I name that UofSuC can’t beat?
    Last edited by Woodiewacker82; 07-07-2020 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    Can’t beat the sun belt.
    Out of the 60 teams in power 5 you can name one Clemson “can’t beat” how many of those 60 can I name that UofSuC CAN beat?
    Edited for accuracy. Ugh.

Can’t beat the sun belt.
    Out of the 60 teams in power 5 you can name one Clemson “can’t beat” how many of those 60 can I name that UofSuC can’t beat?
    you still living in the past? Don't blame you, at least you still have "the glory two years" aka "the ostarine cheat"
    0-1

Can’t beat the sun belt.?
    Come on now, give the Southern Conference their due also. I wonder if any other power 5 school has lost to each conference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What conference does pacific play in? I guess Navy was an independent in ‘84?

Ok I get what you were doing here Boozer. I think it is kind of funny even though I am a Carolina fan. But to try to say Carolina wasn't BCS material in 11-13 is crazy. It was all conference affiliated. Every conference had to be represented in the old BCS. To say that Carolina wasn't better than a lot of those schools that were playing in BCS games would be a laugher. The proof needs to go no farther than the Saturday after Thanksgiving those years. Carolina was winning 11 games and beating a so called BCS team every year in the process. There were teams like 8-4 UConn playing in BCS bowls because the Big East had a spot in the games in 2010. Carolina finished 4th in the polls in 2013. They were winning 10 games a year in the regular season in the toughest conference in America at the time and being left out because they couldn't send 3 teams out the same conference to the BCS games. It was what it was.

Default College Football Trivia

Quote Originally Posted by PJ1012 View Post
    Ok I get what you were doing here Boozer. I think it is kind of funny even though I am a Carolina fan. But to try to say Carolina wasn't BCS material in 11-13 is crazy. It was all conference affiliated. Every conference had to be represented in the old BCS. To say that Carolina wasn't better than a lot of those schools that were playing in BCS games would be a laugher. The proof needs to go no farther than the Saturday after Thanksgiving those years. Carolina was winning 11 games and beating a so called BCS team every year in the process. There were teams like 8-4 UConn playing in BCS bowls because the Big East had a spot in the games in 2010. Carolina finished 4th in the polls in 2013. They were winning 10 games a year in the regular season in the toughest conference in America at the time and being left out because they couldn't send 3 teams out the same conference to the BCS games. It was what it was.
    It would have been easier just to say the system is racist or some shit like that.
    You can say Cams 6 td’s were a hate crime.
    Last edited by Woodiewacker82; 07-07-2020 at 12:28 PM.

It would have been easier just to say the system is racist or some shit like that.
    You can say Cams 6 td’s were a hate crime.
    I never said anything about the 2010 Carolina team.... The 2010 team was not BCS materiel. They benefited from a bad SEC East that year. The 11-13 teams would beat the 10 team easily. Much like the 2010 Carolina team was not BCS material the 11 Clemson team were not BCS material. The 11 team for Clemson benefited from playing in the ACC. The ACC had to have representation much like the 10 UConn team from the Big East. I'd say the 13 Clemson team as well but at least they did beat the Yankees from Ohio. But remember Clemson was still second best in this state all those years and second best in your conference in 2013. My argument was this, if Carolina played in any other conference that wasn't sending 2 teams to the BCS every year they to would have been in BCS games every year. Hell not only was the SEC sending 2 teams most years, they were sending them to the National Title and sometimes both teams in the National Title were SEC teams. 11-13 Carolina finished the year ranked higher than Clemson. I'll give Clemson props, they built off those BCS appearances. But who's to say Carolina couldn't have built off them to with that national exposure. Its all water under the bridge now though

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    Duh! I imagine the entire Climp5in locker room is a giant petri dish
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-07-2020 at 08:18 PM.

Rent free. Go Tigers!

The hypocrisy by Mr. Climp5in himself is astounding.

Actually it's really not. Carry on...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft