Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Food for Though...

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    I don't know what you're gettin' at? Perhaps you should ask my wife?
    Chickens always come home to roost.
    FWIW my wife is German
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

It amazes me that men in 1776 are being judged by the morals and ethical codes of 2020, however men in 2020 are basing their hate and revenge tactics on the morals and ethical codes of the 1700’s.

I hear, we gonna treat you like my great great great granddaddy got treated. Or, this is how it’s gonna be...yada yada yada.

I agree that this nation has strides to make. I was on board with police reform in the wake of Floyd.....right up until the riots.

I don’t care if you are advocating for free ice cream; when you resort to violence, you lose me.

This movement is not about diversity, equity or inclusion in American society, it’s about revenge. And they are justifying it on the basis of 200 year old moral codes.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    It amazes me that men in 1776 are being judged by the morals and ethical codes of 2020, however men in 2020 are basing their hate and revenge tactics on the morals and ethical codes of the 1700’s.

I hear, we gonna treat you like my great great great granddaddy got treated. Or, this is how it’s gonna be...yada yada yada.

I agree that this nation has strides to make. I was on board with police reform in the wake of Floyd.....right up until the riots.

I don’t care if you are advocating for free ice cream; when you resort to violence, you lose me.

This movement is not about diversity, equity or inclusion in American society, it’s about revenge. And they are justifying it on the basis of 200 year old moral codes.
    That is exactly what the Democrat elite, the race baiters and the unrest folks want. The normal everyday people want peace and equality for all. Most everyone agrees on the George Floyd case. The ones in charge of the chaos need the chaos so they can remain in charge. Pretty sure most Americans see that, but we will see in November I reckon.
    NBK II - Killing is our business and business is good!

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    no. violating it would be enough. taxidermists are too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    heck, I'll play. If we took away your ability to type, I might not want to punch you in the mouth so much for being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by River Hawk View Post
    tits like an old beagle dog

Quote Originally Posted by Red Huck View Post
    Soon all those who live during segregation will be dead.
    Might wanna think again. Segregation was alive as recent as the 80's. Case in point: guy I know who grew up in Mississippi had joined the air force and left home. He eventually returned for one of his high school reunions only to find that the whites and blacks had separate gatherings, and the blacks didn't orchestrate it. He was incredibly disappointed as ove of his old black friends was not in attendance for him to greet. By the time the next reunion came around, and they integrated it, his black friends had died.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Florence SC had segregated drunk tanks in 1989........allegedly.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud