Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heavily Armed Black Force Marches on Stone Mountain

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by NannySlayer View Post
    I fully support their right to carry fire arms if they so choose. I did not see the dude sweep his crew, but I did see him not sweep the driver he was trying to argue with. I do not really care that he called out the KKK on their "home turf". I guess all, 30 or 40 of them will be fightin mad now. I think those clowns are punching outside of their weight class calling out III%ers, but that is just me. All in all, I give it a big thumbs down because intimidation tactics usually go the opposite way. I would fully support those cats heading to Chicago to try and fix their own problems. As far as their demands, they would be better off asking santa clause.
    The reports said they are stopping white people in cars and demanding reparations. Now I ain't no lawyer and admittedly I only have an elementary understanding of the laws. But...I would think an armed person demanding money (reparations) from someone from a legal standpoint would be considered "Armed Robbery" or at the least "Attempted Armed Robbery." Isn't that a mandatory 5 years in many states.

If that isn't illegal I just found an easy way to fill up my bank account.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Oh and using firearms to stop people in cars or impede their progress falls very close to kidnapping. But they are getting arrested, so tell me again who has "privilege"?
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 07-06-2020 at 09:06 AM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    Anybody checked on Cyclorama?
    Cyclorama is now permanently housed inside the Atlanta History Center. It is open for viewing. Tues - Sundays 9AM - 4 PM.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Jammed .22 S&W. If you'll look at the pictures most of them are carrying .22 ARs, some with cheap airsoft red dots.

Someone told me this weekend that a well placed bottle rocket would end it quickly. After seeing how they maneuver, I would agree.

DKPD ( who I would guess would be first in line to quell an uprising there at Stone Mountain Park ) has plenty of goodies on hand. They are probably reluctant to up the force level. Dekalb County PD has a new female Police Chief and she is so far, unimpressive as to action.

All my friends who worked for DKPD have hauled azz. They pretty much left to save themselves. It's a bad deal.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    One positive about the carving is that it is on the side of the outcropping and it will take some serious skill to either climb up or rappel down.

It's just empty threats.

Back in the day, we had some nice family time there. We don't visit the park anymore. More stuff like what was videoed on Saturday and it's going to end poorly. Stone Mountain Park was / is a family themed place. Eventually someone accosted and threatened is going to make a decision to respond with greater violence.
    We've been there once years ago for the laser show. Well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    The reports said they are stopping white people in cars and demanding reparations. Now I ain't no lawyer and admittedly I only have an elementary understanding of the laws. But...I would think an armed person demanding money (reparations) from someone from a legal standpoint would be considered "Armed Robbery" or at the least "Attempted Armed Robbery." Isn't that a mandatory 5 years in many states.

If that isn't illegal I just found an easy way to fill up my bank account.
    Thats robbery, actual highway robbery to be exact, where were the reports? I really dont think those fellows were ready for what they were asking for

It's a matter of time before these folks run up against some other folks and one of these turns real bad.