Thread: OK If you really care about your “people” lets see some protest of this type of crap

Default OK If you really care about your “people” lets see some protest of this type of crap

Well if people want to protest this is the type of stuff that has got to stop

12 shot and at least 2 dead in nightclub shooting last night in Greenville County

Guess to hard to really work and change something but much easier to walk around and talk about it

https://www.wyff4.com/article/at-lea...s-say/33192716

That place is 2 doors up from my job. This is about the 5th time this year they've had a shootout in the parking lot that's spilled over onto neighboring property. The funny thing is, in the day time, you'd think that was an unoccupied building.

I read online where the rapper performing was the shooter. Someone tried to snatch a chain from him and he didn't respond well to that.

https://www.facebook.com/foogiano/

https://www.facebook.com/RalphyLaure...52667231428620

Quote Originally Posted by Pcole View Post
    That place is 2 doors up from my job. This is about the 5th time this year they've had a shootout in the parking lot that's spilled over onto neighboring property. The funny thing is, in the day time, you'd think that was an unoccupied building.
    If someone randomly gets hit by a bullet all storefronts in the area will be sued because they should have pushed harder to shut this place down. I just saw this happen in Columbia.
    Last edited by ColumbiaCornbread; 07-05-2020 at 09:52 AM.

About a block north of White Horse Rd and I 85. Pretty sure that building was a Ryan’s Steak House back in the day. I would have sworn it was vacant, until now. Guess it will be vacant real soon. This place must have been the replacement for the New Ghana Lounge that was shuttered a few years back in the same general area for the same activities.

This event will get 15 minutes of fame and then it will be forgotten. Sad that nothing will change in people’s minds.

Default OK If you really care about your “people” lets see some protest of this type of crap

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    I read online where the rapper performing was the shooter. Someone tried to snatch a chain from him and he didn't respond well to that.

https://www.facebook.com/foogiano/

https://www.facebook.com/RalphyLaure...52667231428620
    The guy who posted the second video I was friends with in high school and had the biggest crush on his sister in 9th grade. He always seems to be in the wrong place. I hope he makes better decisions in the future.
    Last edited by Woodiewacker82; 07-05-2020 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Barrels View Post
    About a block north of White Horse Rd and I 85. Pretty sure that building was a Ryan’s Steak House back in the day. I would have sworn it was vacant, until now. Guess it will be vacant real soon. This place must have been the replacement for the New Ghana Lounge that was shuttered a few years back in the same general area for the same activities.

This event will get 15 minutes of fame and then it will be forgotten. Sad that nothing will change in people’s minds.
    This used to be Quincy's. And in the 5 years we've been in our location, I've not seen a soul at lavish. But, then again, I don't work at 2 or 3 am.Their clientele, however does help themselves to park in Prettl's parking lot, which is our next door neighbor. That's where the shootout happened last month. We actually lost a piece of drainage pipe to a bullet hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    The guy who posted the second video I was friends with in high school and had the biggest crush on his sister in 9th grade. He always seems to be in the wrong place. I hope he makes better decisions in the future.
    He must've been a spelling bee savage with a name like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    He must've been a spelling bee savage with a name like that...
    Rofl haha na he was just a dumb ass when I knew I him, but I was just a dumb ass back then too. Can’t speak on the man he is today but from the looks of it not much has changed for him.

I am sure Greenville will sadly miss those pillars of society. ��