Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prayers PLEASE

Prayers sent brother.

Hang in there.
    Vegetarian: Native American for Piss Poor Hunter

Prayin for you man. Stay busy. Pick those old hobbies back up. Stay away from the booze.

Been There, Done That brother !!...I thought nobody could ever be as low as I was and still live.

But, I'm living proof that you can get through it, survive and even prosper beyond your wildest dreams.

Hell, looking back on things in my past I'm glad it turned out like it did...I'm better off now than I ever dreamed I could be, relationship wise and financially...Kinda like the Garth Brooks "Thank God For Unanswered Prayers" song.

All that means that you can do it too...God will present to you other doors of opportunity that you could never have imagined would come.

Don't give up, but most important of all, don't do something stupid.

PM me for a phone call or a visit if you need a shoulder....... I'm serious.

Hang in there brother, one thing for sure about being low is the only way to go is up......

DUCKMAN is offline Moderator - Traveling Duck Assasin

Prayers headed your way...
    DUCKMAN<br /><br />\"If you love waterfowl - support DU and the Flyway Foundation!!\"

Praying for you buddy.

Been there, you got them from me. You and Jimmy head this way and we’ll go kill fish.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Hit me up any time brother. 803-463-4663. You're not alone, many of us have been through bad times, lean on us and the Good Lord for strength.

Come down to Murray any time and I'll try to put you on some striper to get your mind off things.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Sent.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Dont know you but you got it man. You can get through this.

Got em. Don't know you but praying for you brother.

Never met you, or half of these other sons of bitches, but if you're on this site you're good people. Prayers sent from here.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sent

On the way Tee

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Just remember when one door closes, another one opens. You have my prayers. Sometimes the grass IS greener on the other side.

Got em Tee. Call me if you want to talk. 864-414-7677. BD
    Go Tigers!!!

Keep your chin up Tee. I’m sorry that you’re in a rough spot. Best thing anybody ever told me was “always remember that God has a plan for you, it doesn’t always make sense but it’s a good one”. (Credit given to 2thDoc) Praying for God giving you strength and peace.

What they said. Try to work it out for the kid--- Please, If not God Bless you ALL
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Prayers sent Tee. As many have already said, there are a 1000+ of us on here that are a message, pm or call away when you need it most. Rest in God, and know he is your Rock!

Prayers from here that’s tough for sure but you can overcome this.