52 27.81%
  • No

135 72.19%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Do you wear a mask?

Quote Originally Posted by BRR View Post
    ARTICLE 3

Offenses Tending to Breach of Peace

SECTION 16-7-110. Wearing masks and the like.

No person over sixteen years of age shall appear or enter upon any lane, walk, alley, street, road, public way or highway of this State or upon the public property of the State or of any municipality or county in this State while wearing a mask or other device which conceals his identity. Nor shall any such person demand entrance or admission to or enter upon the premises or into the enclosure or house of any other person while wearing a mask or device which conceals his identity. Nor shall any such person, while wearing a mask or device which conceals his identity, participate in any meeting or demonstration upon the private property of another unless he shall have first obtained the written permission of the owner and the occupant of such property.
    Allen Wilson has already been over this...

With most of the cities imposing a mask required order, it will be interesting to see how the numbers of new cases are impacted. So far the numbers are pretty steady at around 1500 per day. I still haven't see any trace data to see where the virus is most likely to get passed.

Based on this news story, Trump rallies is where you are most likely to contract the virus. Apparently that's not the case if you are a protester/looter/arsonist. Must be one clever virus.
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...trip_icymi_hed

one nice plus that I've figured out, that when I pull my buff up when emotional looking people walk in I don't feel inclined to take out my front lip dip. I haven't front lip dipped Kodiak in the open hours on many occasions.

I see bars will stop serving alcohol after 11PM now. Evidently this is supposed to stop the spread of the Rona. This virus must be really smart, wait until precisely 11PM, then start spreading to only those people drinking alcohol.

https://www.wistv.com/2020/07/10/liv...cohol-past-pm/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO. Don't believe the BS.