135 72.19%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Do you wear a mask?

first three customers haven't had a mask, not half pint buyers either

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    first three customers haven't had a mask, not half pint buyers either
    Damn buying half gallons at 9am?

they have tops

I don't think I have ever been in a liquor store at 0900. Yall got good biscuits at Trader's ??
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    I don't think I have ever been in a liquor store at 0900. Yall got good biscuits at Trader's ??
    I just ate a BEC.. one of my girls brings breakfast every Saturday, because we're closed tomorrow for Independence Day, she brought some this morning. Typically I walk into the doors at seven am on Fridays, around 730ish other days. I'll have trucks coming in, paperwork, misc stuff to do. I can't open before 9 am though. But I'll have caterers, all kinds of people waiting, shit you should be here the morning of the Carolina Cup..

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I just ate a BEC.. one of my girls brings breakfast every Saturday, because we're closed tomorrow for Independence Day, she brought some this morning.

And this is a friendly reminder of why you need to purchase your 5th on the 3rd for the 4th.
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

I'm sure indians and larger corporate places will open, I'm not. I'm American. The only 4th I've missed at Wateree in my memory was because I was at Jackson for bootcamp.. pots and pans duty, no shit. I was the little platoon leader, and my name came through the rotation and hit on that day. My DS told me I could substitute someone would screwed up, I didn't think that was cool, so I did it. It sucked, for those of you who remember the chef, mango scene in Apocalypse Now.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 07-03-2020 at 08:36 AM.

I wear one, I'm trying to keep my elderly mother alive and I'm not taking any chances.
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"

Quote Originally Posted by Shotunderit View Post
    I wear one, I'm trying to keep my elderly mother alive and I'm not taking any chances.
    yup.

If i go back in the plant it is required. Trying to get used to wearing it in stores. Had a friends mom make me one.
    68049C9F-9CBC-4085-BD0A-D0EAAD6C51A3.jpg
    16F9A3BE-BE19-4903-8286-58C906A87259.jpg

I wear a buff. I'm pretty used to them because I wear them hunting and sometimes for fishing. They fit closely, aren't hot and they will hold your hat on while running fast in the boat. They also cut down on wind rumble when you're riding so you can hear conversation. They also make a decent dust mask when discing and they stay real cool if you wet them.

I wear a mask when I'm around others and can't space out, like the grocery store, etc. It's not to keep me safe, it's to keep those poor shelf stockers and checkout folks safer since they have to stay in that crowded air space. Chances are, if/when I get it, I might not know for days.

Would you want your heart surgeon to wear a mask while opening your chest? They must help some, huh?

There was an article on Fox News about and antique shop on Phoenix that had the below sign on the door.
    mask sign.JPG

I have morphed into a buff wearer now since the city has mandated it. I had a Doc I know drop me off a box of masks he designed with a horse group around here.. They're not bad, a lot nicer then the other ones I've tried on.

Gives you an idea what it will be like after the rapture if you dont get the mark of the beast.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Cue the Iron Maiden..
    Last edited by charlie horse; 07-03-2020 at 06:32 PM.

I'll probably have it after this weekend. Not a single person here at the beach has a mask and it's packed.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    Gives you an idea what it will be like after the rapture if you dont get the mark of the beast.
    Spot on sir.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Jesus spoke of hypocrites, too.
    He also said not to judge.

Its interesting those that think wearing a mask is some sort of acquiescence. Its a temporary measure to alleviate (if nothing else) the anxiety of certain individuals (read: those with preexisting conditions) that must go out in the public for groceries or doctors appointments.

Some of you say you'll wear a mask into a doctors office but not a grocery store? Do you not realize the absurdity of that comment?
    and Mergie posted a lot of data on a level I mask. Info about a level III is different.

and mudminnow is right, too....(and I havent worn a mask in 25 yrs)
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    Jesus spoke of hypocrites, too.
    He also said not to judge.

Its interesting those that think wearing a mask is some sort of acquiescence. Its a temporary measure to alleviate (if nothing else) the anxiety of certain individuals (read: those with preexisting conditions) that must go out in the public for groceries or doctors appointments.

Some of you say you'll wear a mask into a doctors office but not a grocery store? Do you not realize the absurdity of that comment?
    and Mergie posted a lot of data on a level I mask. Info about a level III is different.

and mudminnow is right, too....(and I havent worn a mask in 25 yrs)
    Their are several options for high risk people to avoid people in getting groceries (online, get someone to drop them off, go at the special time each store has set aside for high risk, etc.) If you won't take advantage of the options, you must not be too worried about it, at least that's my thought.
    A doctor's office doesn't carry the same options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk