52 27.81%
  • No

135 72.19%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Do you wear a mask?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Reb View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Allen Wilson already debunked this...

I show up at my gym yesterday and they have a sign saying mask required. Good grief. Now I'm wearing a mask while working out.

Has anyone considered the possibility that all those "peaceful protests" were the cause of this surge in infections? The media is really trying hard to blame it on people enjoying a day at the beach.

its also hypocritical of yall to talk about the "mom and pop stores" that ask you to wear a mask. they are trying to run their business and deciding not to wear a mask wont help them survive.

if you dont want to wear a mask bc you think its somehow giving up your freedoms, dont be a hypocrite about it or i will call you out.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

The latest DOD guidance/directive requires active duty, civilian and contractors working on bases to self report and quarantine for 14 days if they have gone to any non-essential businesses, public beaches, etc. Luckily, liquors stores, hardware stores, farm supply, and gun shops are essential. I can walk to the beach from my house but I'm not a beach person. I'm a creek boy and that's not prohibited.

You don’t have to compromise your convictions to be compassionate

I have been attending open meetings several nights a week. It’s the most people I have been around in a long time. Everyone wears a mask. It’s not awful but I hate the sound of the muffled voices and words become hard to understand. I miss seeing people’s facial expressions as we share life and discuss going thru it and not around, over, or under it.

I really can’t imagine these mask requirements going away anytime soon. I also think that when the restrictions are lifted there will still be people wasting them everywhere.
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

oh come on. do you really think people will keep wearing masks? they dont like the muffled voices and lack of facial expressions either.

granted, I think we have 6 more months of this but, i have said before, there IS a definitive ending to the virus situation.

I don't know if they help or not but I wear one.

If they help any at all,....not wearing one effects the rest of us by raising the cost of medical services or medical insurance,......depending on whether one is insured or not.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    oh come on. do you really think people will keep wearing masks? they dont like the muffled voices and lack of facial expressions either.

granted, I think we have 6 more months of this but, i have said before, there IS a definitive ending to the virus situation.

The virus situation will be over after Election Day.

Bingo
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    The virus situation will be over after Election Day.
    You can skew the virus numbers on paper but the increase in hospital cases is not a conspiracy to get Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    You can skew the virus numbers on paper but the increase in hospital cases is not a conspiracy to get Trump.

dont fall for that one. increase in hospital numbers is also related to other patients that werent in the hospital during the shutdown. the latest number I heard was 30% of hospitalizations are from COVID.

Best friends wife is a nurse in Raleigh, she said they were nowhere near capacity

As long as numbers reporting Covid cases are being reported online or on television I will continue not to trust them
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

The only way Biden wins is by voter fraud. For fraud to occur in enough places for Biden to win, in person voting has to be optional or prohibited. Mighty fucking convenient to keep these regulations around "to slow the spread"

Damn straight.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Wearing a mask cuts own risk of novel coronavirus by 65 percent, experts say

https://www.foxnews.com/health/weari...nt-experts-say

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    Wearing a mask cuts own risk of novel coronavirus by 65 percent, experts say

https://www.foxnews.com/health/weari...nt-experts-say
    Show some peer reviewed study to support that. WHO and CDC do not agree how virus is spread, but scientist supposedly know exact percentage that masks help...

Why does everyone in an operating room where a mask?

I wear a mask at work because it’s required. I don’t wear mask anywhere else. I try to maintain the 6 foot rule unless I’m holding the door open for someone. I grocery shop mostly at Publix and don’t wear a mask. If I have to cough or sneeze it’s always been the in arm approach.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

ARTICLE 3

Offenses Tending to Breach of Peace

SECTION 16-7-110. Wearing masks and the like.

No person over sixteen years of age shall appear or enter upon any lane, walk, alley, street, road, public way or highway of this State or upon the public property of the State or of any municipality or county in this State while wearing a mask or other device which conceals his identity. Nor shall any such person demand entrance or admission to or enter upon the premises or into the enclosure or house of any other person while wearing a mask or device which conceals his identity. Nor shall any such person, while wearing a mask or device which conceals his identity, participate in any meeting or demonstration upon the private property of another unless he shall have first obtained the written permission of the owner and the occupant of such property.

Quote Originally Posted by ReelHard View Post
    Who wears a mask
    only when knocking over a convenience store