Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ghislaine Maxwell arrested by the FBI

I know it will never happen but damn I wish everyone involved would be outed.
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    This whole child sex-trafficking thing is MUCH bigger and more evil than y'all realize. Hopefully, this arrest is only the beginning.
    But it won't be told (to the masses) with all the peaceful protesting and the covid going on.

Quote Originally Posted by skrimp View Post
    I know it will never happen but damn I wish everyone involved would be hung in the public square.
    FIFY. Hell, if you gonna dream, dream big.

you were mergied just for the official record but your post was way better

https://scducks.com/forum/showthread...spiracy-theory
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

Quote Originally Posted by duckcrazed View Post
    I regret watching it....there's a special place in hell for those two...
    Hopefully somebody takes a hatchet to her and chops her uterus out!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

How come I can't find out anything about this on the news of any kind? How them sicko's work
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I'm told this was taken down from the BBC site so no idea if this is real.

106579316_2958407137616149_5433081550810968992_o.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    She was arrested in New Hampshire. But I wonder why she is in the US at all. Last I heard she was thought to be hiding in France somewhere.
    Ever notice that the people with the means to easily skip town and live like kings outside the horrible evil United States of America (Madoff, Epstein, Lay, Skilling, Weinstein, etc) don't?

It is because outside of short vacations, the rest of the world is a 3rd world shithole in comparison to this country. Even the best parts...

Let's see.... Cameras check.... Guards check........ Maximum security check..... Oh now she died how did that happen..... She showed signs of covid.... I mean she died of suicide... I mean wait the new autopsy was performed by who...... Anyone want an over or under on how long it takes?
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Ever notice that the people with the means to easily skip town and live like kings outside the horrible evil United States of America (Madoff, Epstein, Lay, Skilling, Weinstein, etc) don't?

It is because outside of short vacations, the rest of the world is a 3rd world shithole in comparison to this country. Even the best parts...
    I would feel comfortable walking around most of the south barefoot.. I really haven't been to many places out of country where I feel the same.

I don't know who this person is and I'm glad.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 07-02-2020 at 06:15 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

It's no coincidence that right after Barr and Trump got rid of the Southern District of New York District Attorney, Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested. Q told us SDNY blockade was had to be removed. Berman was the Guardian/Gatekeeper for these people. He was put there to protect these people by shelving investigation which he did.

Maxwell's daddy was CIA/Mossad and he died mysteriously on his yatch. She was much bigger than Epstein, she was his handler.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    85033833.jpg

Could be

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    I'm told this was taken down from the BBC site so no idea if this is real.

106579316_2958407137616149_5433081550810968992_o.jpg
    It's dated July 11,2020

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Wow.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er_dailymailus

Hillary must still have her key ring.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    It's no coincidence that right after Barr and Trump got rid of the Southern District of New York District Attorney, Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested. Q told us SDNY blockade was had to be removed. Berman was the Guardian/Gatekeeper for these people. He was put there to protect these people by shelving investigation which he did.

Maxwell's daddy was CIA/Mossad and he died mysteriously on his yatch. She was much bigger than Epstein, she was his handler.

You know she was arrested in New Hampshire, not New York right?

More Q dart board throwing.

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    You know she was arrested in New Hampshire, not New York right?

More Q dart board throwing.
    Actually, she was. However the charges and warrant were generated in New York State. She will be transported to and arraigned there . And temporarily housed there until she mysteriously dies.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Hahaha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Seems like if this is the opportunity it appears to be and lessons learned from everybody else that's had dirt on the Clintons, Trump would put a security detail of his choosing on this case.