Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Private property

Not surprised they donate to both rupublican and democrats. The real money knows where its at. They play both sides against the middle.

t doesnt matter who wins.....as long as they fight.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    last time was a "large trump victory?"
    Yes. Yes it was. Now go cast a Democrap vote somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    With all due respect, y'all need to choose your words with a bit more tact. Whether you realize it or not, this is the stuff they focus on, not your actual point, which I agree with 100%. Just my $.02.
    Fuck that lawyer bitch

I get where you're coming from BB. Unfortunately taking the "high road" isn't going to work with most of these liberal folks
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

This is America... trained or not, there is no reason two lawful gun owners should not be allowed to walk around their porch or yard carrying firearms with intent to protect their family and property.
    (remember the thread the other day about the ATF coming for your neighbors’ guns)
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 06-30-2020 at 08:52 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    This is America... trained or not, there is no reason two lawful gun owners should not be allowed to walk around their porch or yard carrying firearms with intent to protect their family and property.
    (remember the thread the other day about the ATF coming for your neighbors’ guns)
    No doubt about that...
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL MOUTH View Post
    Yes. Yes it was. Now go cast a Democrap vote somewhere.
    lets not go too far. my point was incredibly factual. yours was false. I support Trump.

got anything else?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post

I get where you're coming from BB. Unfortunately taking the "high road" isn't going to work with most of these liberal folks
    Thank you. The people "makin' funnies" are too ignorant to realize they think the same way as these "protesters".

Anybody else notice that this couple looks like extras from The Purge?

Thank you. The people "makin' funnies" are too ignorant to realize they think the same way as these "protesters".
    Hey, all you people makin funnies, have you destroyed any public and/or private property, made threats of violence towards innocent individuals, or participated in any sort of lawlessness and generally uncivil acts? No? Well, sorry to inform your ignorant asses, but you and those protesters think exactly alike.

Say what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Hey, all you people makin funnies, have you destroyed any public and/or private property, made threats of violence towards innocent individuals, or participated in any sort of lawlessness and generally uncivil acts? No? Well, sorry to inform your ignorant asses, but you and those protesters think exactly alike.
    You're another one who has come across as really angry as all of this has transgressed. I know you were picked-on as a child, but try keeping your emotions in check. It'll help you see things more clearly and objectively.

There is a real plan to take over they suburbs but it goes more like this than send the sheep in to chant. Nobody was listening to Corey "Spartan" Booker but he has it figured out. They need your tax money and don't need your public schools performing do well.

Biden and Dems Are Set to Abolish the Suburbs

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...h-the-suburbs/

You're another one who has come across as really angry as all of this has transgressed. I know you were picked-on as a child, but try keeping your emotions in check. It'll help you see things more clearly and objectively.
    Yeah, I wasn’t really picked on much as a child, but thanks for your assessment. I hope I don’t come across as angry when I say this, but you come across as one of those people who took a Psych course in college and now think your Sigmund fucking Freud.

Yeah, I wasn’t really picked on much as a child, but thanks for your assessment. I hope I don’t come across as angry when I say this, but you come across as one of those people who took a Psych course in college and now think your Sigmund fucking Freud.
    You're projecting, bruh. And you told us you were picked-on in that thread with dude throwing the snake on his friends. I can find it if you wish. Your words, not mine.

I'm not getting into pissing matches any more on here. Point is, some of y'all say stuff on here that you'd NEVER say in person to your mother, wife, or the person you're referring to in your posts. That should be enough to give you pause.

I’m actually a lot worse in real life.

Well Freud was wrong about almost everything but he did make people think. So great analogy.