Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Private property

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They showed a lot more restraint than I could have.

The world is going to shit!

"We coming back 200 deep."

One of many threats uttered. This video is a green light for violence against that couple, too.

It will not be long before he is reeled in and cast to the side until needed again in 2024. A puppet feeling empowered for a short period. I suspect Candace Owens will have more walk always than those doubling down before then.

Crazy times. We all know 100 people who "Woulda whooped his ass" that would not have done shit if that were them and their wife being pushed around by those thugs.

Most of us also know several people who would have beaten the lot of them senseless before they knew that they were in a fight.

I know one or two who would not think twice about shooting a bitch like that and smiling all the way (back) to prison.

I sure hope November cures all this, but I highly doubt it...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Crazy times. We all know 100 people who "Woulda whooped his ass" that would not have done shit if that were them and their wife being pushed around by those thugs.

Most of us also know several people who would have beaten the lot of them senseless before they knew that they were in a fight.

I know one or two who would not think twice about shooting a bitch like that and smiling all the way to prison.

I sure hope November cures all this, but I highly doubt it...
    November will probably make it worse depends on who wins the the election. Then again around the inauguration.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I suspect Trump will win, but it will take days to count all the mail in votes. There will be several lawsuits. After he finally wins the democrats will give stand down orders again until people get tired. If Ginsburg die it will happen again.

Suburbs protest will never go well.

https://www.facebook.com/gagunowners...40142925/?vh=e

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    They showed a lot more restraint than I could have.
    Word. My veins are jumping. That sassy little gentleman doing the talking would have thought he was hit by a bus
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Default Private property

My State Rep thinks the homeowners in St Louis should have stayed in the house.

https://twitter.com/mpowersnorrell/s...374024194?s=21
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 07-02-2020 at 08:17 AM.

Mandy is kinda cute but damn theres some sheep on that site

I get it, stay inside and cower in the corner. I think they were concerned about their house being vandalized or worse yet burned to the ground like these mobs have done in other communities.

She takes more selfies than a 14 year old girl with her first iPhone.

seems I remember discussing the "brandishing" of your weapon during CWP class and the consequences.
    With that said, i have no doubt the couple felt their life was in danger and commend them.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    You're another one who has come across as really angry as all of this has transgressed. I know you were picked-on as a child, but try keeping your emotions in check. It'll help you see things more clearly and objectively.
    I will objectively defend my self, my family, and my property against a Marxist mob. I give two shits what color they are. Don’t start no shit, won’t be no shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    seems I remember discussing the "brandishing" of your weapon during CWP class and the consequences.
    With that said, i have no doubt the couple felt their life was in danger and commend them.
    Is it brandishing if you are on your own property? Last year my wife opened the door at our home with pistol in hand at around 1AM, I was out of town on business, when a rac00n hunter came in wanting to get his dogs off my property. Was she brandishing?
    Last edited by Frank1; 07-07-2020 at 09:30 AM.

No
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles