Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 96

Thread: Private property

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    upstate
    Posts
    7,869

    Default

    Not surprised they donate to both rupublican and democrats. The real money knows where its at. They play both sides against the middle.

    t doesnt matter who wins.....as long as they fight.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

    Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)
    ____________________________________________

    “A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    paradise city
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    last time was a "large trump victory?"
    Yes. Yes it was. Now go cast a Democrap vote somewhere.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    united states of america
    Posts
    18,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    With all due respect, y'all need to choose your words with a bit more tact. Whether you realize it or not, this is the stuff they focus on, not your actual point, which I agree with 100%. Just my $.02.
    Fuck that lawyer bitch

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    8,323

    Default




    I get where you're coming from BB. Unfortunately taking the "high road" isn't going to work with most of these liberal folks
    "They are who we thought they were"

    You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    18,445

    Default

    .

    Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,683

    Default

    This is America... trained or not, there is no reason two lawful gun owners should not be allowed to walk around their porch or yard carrying firearms with intent to protect their family and property.
    (remember the thread the other day about the ATF coming for your neighbors’ guns)
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 06-30-2020 at 08:52 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Clemson gained 744 yards Saturday night, the most ever against South Carolina.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    All they do is win...

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Hampton Co., SC
    Posts
    8,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    This is America... trained or not, there is no reason two lawful gun owners should not be allowed to walk around their porch or yard carrying firearms with intent to protect their family and property.
    (remember the thread the other day about the ATF coming for your neighbors’ guns)
    No doubt about that...
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    36,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FOWL MOUTH View Post
    Yes. Yes it was. Now go cast a Democrap vote somewhere.
    lets not go too far. my point was incredibly factual. yours was false. I support Trump.

    got anything else?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    GreenHood
    Posts
    10,221

    Default

    Houndsmen are born, not made.

    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    While those people are furiously trying to work 2 black rifles at a time, somebody will have them beaded up with an old 760 Fieldmaster and a wry grin as he squeezes off that trigger...

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    MUN-row, NC
    Posts
    4,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post



    I get where you're coming from BB. Unfortunately taking the "high road" isn't going to work with most of these liberal folks
    Thank you. The people "makin' funnies" are too ignorant to realize they think the same way as these "protesters".

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cola.
    Posts
    4,270

    Default

    Anybody else notice that this couple looks like extras from The Purge?
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the middle of it
    Posts
    5,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Thank you. The people "makin' funnies" are too ignorant to realize they think the same way as these "protesters".
    Hey, all you people makin funnies, have you destroyed any public and/or private property, made threats of violence towards innocent individuals, or participated in any sort of lawlessness and generally uncivil acts? No? Well, sorry to inform your ignorant asses, but you and those protesters think exactly alike.

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    12,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Thank you. The people "makin' funnies" are too ignorant to realize they think the same way as these "protesters".
    Say what?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    MUN-row, NC
    Posts
    4,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Hey, all you people makin funnies, have you destroyed any public and/or private property, made threats of violence towards innocent individuals, or participated in any sort of lawlessness and generally uncivil acts? No? Well, sorry to inform your ignorant asses, but you and those protesters think exactly alike.
    You're another one who has come across as really angry as all of this has transgressed. I know you were picked-on as a child, but try keeping your emotions in check. It'll help you see things more clearly and objectively.

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    12,165

    Default

    There is a real plan to take over they suburbs but it goes more like this than send the sheep in to chant. Nobody was listening to Corey "Spartan" Booker but he has it figured out. They need your tax money and don't need your public schools performing do well.

    Biden and Dems Are Set to Abolish the Suburbs

    https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...h-the-suburbs/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the middle of it
    Posts
    5,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    You're another one who has come across as really angry as all of this has transgressed. I know you were picked-on as a child, but try keeping your emotions in check. It'll help you see things more clearly and objectively.
    Yeah, I wasn’t really picked on much as a child, but thanks for your assessment. I hope I don’t come across as angry when I say this, but you come across as one of those people who took a Psych course in college and now think your Sigmund fucking Freud.

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    MUN-row, NC
    Posts
    4,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Yeah, I wasn’t really picked on much as a child, but thanks for your assessment. I hope I don’t come across as angry when I say this, but you come across as one of those people who took a Psych course in college and now think your Sigmund fucking Freud.
    You're projecting, bruh. And you told us you were picked-on in that thread with dude throwing the snake on his friends. I can find it if you wish. Your words, not mine.

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    MUN-row, NC
    Posts
    4,183

    Default

    I'm not getting into pissing matches any more on here. Point is, some of y'all say stuff on here that you'd NEVER say in person to your mother, wife, or the person you're referring to in your posts. That should be enough to give you pause.

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    ******* County, NC.
    Posts
    3,724

    Default

    I’m actually a lot worse in real life.

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    12,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Yeah, I wasn’t really picked on much as a child, but thanks for your assessment. I hope I don’t come across as angry when I say this, but you come across as one of those people who took a Psych course in college and now think your Sigmund fucking Freud.
    Well Freud was wrong about almost everything but he did make people think. So great analogy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •