Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Sad state of affairs

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Yep - President Trump would just be The Donald if he has listened to all the "good" advice he was getting.

So, you know why President Trump's tax plan was necessary for a growing economy and why a one-year depreciation schedule was necessary for the Trump tax plan. And, I'm sure you trust that Joe Biden and the other major candidates can explain how undoing the Trump tax plan will benefit the economy?

The sad truth is that President Trump might be one of the few presidents in our life times that can explain why the one-year depreciation schedule was necessary to jump start an economy yet the duh masses won't vote for him because he sent out a mean tweet....ha ha - that'll make a great name for a movie, "Mean Tweets"...
    Amazing what people read into things, I am a Trump supporter and will never vote for Biden. But he original thread was started because these two, and God forbid add Bernie Sanders, are not the best this country have to offer. They may be best available to vote for, but this country should not have to settle for the 2:00 a.m leftovers.

I disagree - I do think President Trump is uniquely and perfectly qualified to be president. The democrats, the media and those "career" government FBI agents, etc. must think that too because they've attacked and hindered him at every junction. How "presidential" is a man supposed to act when he is being framed by, almost literally, everyone in Washington and the media?

The media knew the impeachment was a farce but never once let on. The media and three quarters of Congress knew the Mueller probe was a witch hunt and yet were to scared to admit it.

It's exasperating when "supporters" complain about how President Trump "acts" when they ignore that the rest of the world has been acting towards President Trump. 95% of Washington and the media have tried to remove him from office and even jail him for doing exactly what I wanted him to do as President. If you're a supporter, act like it.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

MAGA MAGA, CHOO CHOO! Complaining about how Trump acts is roughly the equivalent of complaining about a duffle bag of hundred dollar bills you just found on the side of the road, being heavy.
    Last edited by wskinner; 07-01-2020 at 06:15 AM.

i cant support a tweet that says WHITE POWER.

why is it so hard for you to comment negatively on some of his character traits? Its ok. He will still send you 145,000 emails to donate to his campaign.

Of course I will vote for him and that gives me the right to say whatever the hell I want to.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by bbhntr48 View Post
    How is it that in the greatest country in the world with 325 million people that the best options we have for president is a 74 year old egotistical brat who has to get his way and a drooling 77 year old who seems to have dementia? Regardless of political leaning, cant we come up with a 40-50 year old candidate who has the ability to lead this country?

All I will say is SPOT ON

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    All I will say is SPOT ON
    que rubberhead to come tell you about all the unique qualities trump possesses to be president. like his TV show. His fortune. His many wives and mistresses. Wait for it. Its serious stuff.

I believe the dems know Trump is going in for a second term. That’s why they’ve let Joe have his “turn”. Just like the Republicans did with Bob Dole and John McCain. Neither had a chance in hell of winning, they pick a guy that’s been a loyal party man and send him off with a bang.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    why is it so hard for you to comment negatively on some of his character traits?
    That's the equivalent of "commenting negatively" about a kid at school for saying "mean and nasty" things after he was jumped by all the other kids at school, knocked to the ground, punched and kicked, etc. If President Trump was treated like a president he would have responded like a president.

I don't know why conservatives feel like they have to "talk bad" about conservatives in order to justify their objectivity. Liberals never do that.

I support President Trump the same way I support the CEO of my company...I don't like or agree with everything he says but I keep it to myself. That way when he's right I don't seem like such a duh mass.

i cant support a tweet that says WHITE POWER.

why is it so hard for you to comment negatively on some of his character traits? Its ok. He will still send you 145,000 emails to donate to his campaign.

Of course I will vote for him and that gives me the right to say whatever the hell I want to.
    Easy now, Trump didn’t Tweet, “White Power!”, he retweeted a video in which some Trump supporters arguing with libs said, “White Power”, which Trump claims he did not hear, and once informed, had the tweet taken down. I mean the guy is brash, but he’s not stupid enough to openly support racism.

ohh...so he got bullied so now he is untouchable?

i cant follow that reasoning for fear of being a hypocrit.

and, yes skinner, i know...but its more proof he's a bit quick on the phone trigger.

I don't know why conservatives feel like they have to "talk bad" about conservatives in order to justify their objectivity. Liberals never do that.
    That’s the truth. Creepy Joe accused of being a rapist, where’s #METOO and all the libs that held Kavanagh’s feet to the fire. Jimmy Kimmel does black face, but he’s still on the air. The CHOP “police force” uses guns, sets up borders, and demands ID, and guns down it’s “citizens”, but the Libs don’t have anything to say about that.
    Last edited by wskinner; 07-01-2020 at 06:39 AM.

que rubberhead to come tell you about all the unique qualities trump possesses to be president. like his TV show. His fortune. His many wives and mistresses. Wait for it. Its serious stuff.
    Because he's insightful, bold and brash. Because he said this..."For too long, a small group in our nation's capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have born the cost. Washington flourished, but the people did not share in its wealth. Politicians prospered, but the jobs left and the factories closed. The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country. Their victories have not been your victories. Their triumphs have not been your triumphs and, while they celebrated in our nation's capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land.

That all changes starting right here and right now because this moment is your moment. It belongs to you. It belongs to everyone gathered here today and everyone watching all across America. This is your day. This is your celebration, and this, the United States of America, is your country. " - and meant it.

I'm glad he's unfiltered - I wish everyone in media and Washington were as transparent.

China has been a growing problem since Clinton sold our nuclear secrets to them for campaign donations. President Trump recognized this and was the only one to try to slow and reverse the flow of cash from the US to China before the US was completely drained. He's actually made a lot of progress. What'd we get for it - Wu Haug flu.

President Trump is the only one who actually did things to stem the flow of illegal immigration into this country. Even just today a "judge" is trying to undo what President Trump is doing.

The aforementioned tax plan.

The aforementioned prison reform.

His attempt to get judges who actually read and admire the Constitution on the bench.

He understood business and was actually quite accomplished before running for office. Most politicians came to office without any real experience. Obama was completely unaccomplished in life before being President. President Trump ran a successful international conglomerate. We are lucky to have him.

hit dog hollering
    i cant read all that but i'll just go ahead and say you're right so you'll calm down

To me I am torn, I feel he has done a decent job but he is a despicable human being

Naturally I either have to vote for him or leave that one blank if I can

Biden, hell he is worse than the last 2 we had run against Obama

Is it “stick a needle in my right eye or stick a needle in my left eye”

Felt like all along the main thing that helped DJT win was the Supreme Court nominations that were coming up

Yes I would be shocked if he did not win by a landslide in November. If Dems keep control of the House that will keep everyone pretty much in line and they will not F it up too bad

I just do not like to debate politics or religion, everyone entitled to their own views whether I agree or not
    Last edited by tprice; 07-01-2020 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    I believe the dems know Trump is going in for a second term. That’s why they’ve let Joe have his “turn”. Just like the Republicans did with Bob Dole and John McCain. Neither had a chance in hell of winning, they pick a guy that’s been a loyal party man and send him off with a bang.
    You are not paying attention.

BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

They don't call the perv Creepy Joe for nothing.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I'm glad he's our president... and I'm glad he's saying "F-U to the rest of the world". I wasn't sold on him in the beginning and didn't vote for him in the primary.

We give and give and give to other nations and only get the shaft from them. F them is my opinion. It's past time we start looking out for us.

All presidents and most politicians are narcissist it is a job requirement. They have to promote themselves to win. It is easier to look at the policies rather than the person. Many here voted for Bush/Cheney presidential acting bastards for sure but two of the most evil people in the world that needless sent many to die and be maimed while creating debt that only rewarded their buddies, unless someone find WMDs now. After the 16 years of policy before Trump his antics are nothing. Most of his polices sound like Buchanan playbook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because he's insightful, bold and brash. Because he said this..."For too long, a small group in our nation's capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have born the cost. Washington flourished, but the people did not share in its wealth. Politicians prospered, but the jobs left and the factories closed. The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country. Their victories have not been your victories. Their triumphs have not been your triumphs and, while they celebrated in our nation's capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land.

That all changes starting right here and right now because this moment is your moment. It belongs to you. It belongs to everyone gathered here today and everyone watching all across America. This is your day. This is your celebration, and this, the United States of America, is your country. " - and meant it.

I'm glad he's unfiltered - I wish everyone in media and Washington were as transparent.

China has been a growing problem since Clinton sold our nuclear secrets to them for campaign donations. President Trump recognized this and was the only one to try to slow and reverse the flow of cash from the US to China before the US was completely drained. He's actually made a lot of progress. What'd we get for it - Wu Haug flu.

President Trump is the only one who actually did things to stem the flow of illegal immigration into this country. Even just today a "judge" is trying to undo what President Trump is doing.

The aforementioned tax plan.

The aforementioned prison reform.

His attempt to get judges who actually read and admire the Constitution on the bench.

He understood business and was actually quite accomplished before running for office. Most politicians came to office without any real experience. Obama was completely unaccomplished in life before being President. President Trump ran a successful international conglomerate. We are lucky to have him.
    All true but it doesn't mean I or any citizen have to blindly follow him and accept his 12 year old school girl behavior every time something doesn't go his way. It shouldn't be too damn much to ask that our president has at least a high school vocabulary and that the MF'er doesn't Tweet for God's sake. You are the President of the United States, learn to act like it.