Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sad state of affairs

Tim Scott would get my vote
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    To be clear I voted for him and will vote for him again. I thought he was a prick before he was elected and I think he's a prick now. The fact he tweets and apparently will not listen to his speech writer or will not read the teleprompter drives me batshit crazy. His overuse of the word "very" and "great" is akin to the younger crowd using the word "like" 15 times per sentence. He has also turned the economy around, strengthened our immigration laws, appointed conservative judges, generally kicked the left's ass which I'm thankful for. I still don't think it's too much to ask to have a decent human being which he's not, be our president.
    He had done well in life doing it his way following his gut. My dad is the same age neither will not change at this point in life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    He had done well in life doing it his way following his gut. My dad is the same age neither will not change at this point in life.
    Yep - President Trump would just be The Donald if he has listened to all the "good" advice he was getting.

Quote Originally Posted by bbhntr48 View Post
    I promise you I am very informed on all three major candidates and issues of this country. Seemed like a broad statement I made to open peoples thoughts, but intelligent thought is not always a strong suit of many on here.
    So, you know why President Trump's tax plan was necessary for a growing economy and why a one-year depreciation schedule was necessary for the Trump tax plan. And, I'm sure you trust that Joe Biden and the other major candidates can explain how undoing the Trump tax plan will benefit the economy?

The sad truth is that President Trump might be one of the few presidents in our life times that can explain why the one-year depreciation schedule was necessary to jump start an economy yet the duh masses won't vote for him because he sent out a mean tweet....ha ha - that'll make a great name for a movie, "Mean Tweets"...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Yep - President Trump would just be The Donald if he has listened to all the "good" advice he was getting.

So, you know why President Trump's tax plan was necessary for a growing economy and why a one-year depreciation schedule was necessary for the Trump tax plan. And, I'm sure you trust that Joe Biden and the other major candidates can explain how undoing the Trump tax plan will benefit the economy?

The sad truth is that President Trump might be one of the few presidents in our life times that can explain why the one-year depreciation schedule was necessary to jump start an economy yet the duh masses won't vote for him because he sent out a mean tweet....ha ha - that'll make a great name for a movie, "Mean Tweets"...
    Don’t bring facts up in here.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

"Mean Tweets" as a movie title.

I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Trump will go down as a top 5 prez in history.
    That's some funny stuff right there.

Maybe if someone took his microphone and twitter away and he was just allowed to wave from the White House. Granted, I would have voted for Cottontop before Hillary, but to think he is some brilliant mind is just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    I believe someone will step up in 2024. There is a good group of younger conservatives out there. Tim Scott, Dan Crenshaw, Matt Gaetz, even Nikki Haley. I know we may not all agree with their 'politics' but if you are looking for 'elect-ability' I see some good candidates out there for 2024. Lots of opportunity to show that conservatives aren't just old white dudes.
    I promise you I won’t go vote if Nikki Haley ever becomes a nominee. I will never vote for her for anything.

How about Trey Gowdy?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    How about Trey Gowdy?
    Hell to the no. He accomplished nothing except a few good sound bites. Graham is the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    Have you seen what's going on in this country? Riots are condoned, peacefully gatherings are condemned. Police are evil, looters and arsons are heroes. The party that backs the Black Lives Matter movement have decided an old white guy with dementia and celebrated a KKK grand wizard is their choice to lead the country.

But you're right, we should get rid of the guy that left the private sector to lead the country without accepting a dime only to be demeaned and attacked relentlessly by the liberal media and our own FBI.
    This guy gets it.

I like President Trump.

There are two things that bother me about him. One, he's a yankee so all of his social attributes are there. Second, is the use of gold everywhere, like gold plated this and that. It's just f'n tacky. He's only second generation money, he doesn't have to act like brand new money. His kids seem to have taste.

Ish...

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    There are two things that bother me about him. One, he's a yankee so all of his social attributes are there. Second, is the use of gold everywhere, like gold plated this and that. It's just f'n tacky. He's only second generation money, he doesn't have to act like brand new money. His kids seem to have taste.
    Seems like the kind of fella that would cook a prime ribeye well done then top it with ketchup.

Pretty sure I read he eats well done steaks. Even stating medium rare is feminine in my book.

But, damn. I don't like to talk or think about politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    He would be at home with the gold chains, tank tops, and the go-fast boat crowd.

my political beliefs are unattainable, so I'm going to live in my little world

But I did vote for him

Trumps like most hot chicks. They are great until they open their mouth
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid