Thread: Slacking

Default Slacking

Feel like I’ve been slacking in my own forum lately. Here is a cool engine swap we did in a 2010 Ambulance. Thanks to WW Williams for the referral. So what was unique about this was the fact it was a 2010 Econoline conversion ambulance that had a 6.0 in it instead of the 6.4. The 6.4 came out in 2008. It was a bitch because you couldn’t get access to the body bolts (ambulance stuff) to get the body off. No one in the midlands would touch it supposedly. My theory is all money is green.

More fuel = more boost!!

I just can’t understand how the hell you remember where every little piece,
    Part, nut and bolt go when you put it back together
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

Who's Ambulance?

When I read motor swap,I was kinda hoping for one of these stories.

B2C451E2-33B5-4956-AB7F-27AD70C2476C.jpeg
    Last edited by wdhigh; 06-29-2020 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by quack head 11 View Post
    I just can’t understand how the hell you remember where every little piece,
    Part, nut and bolt go when you put it back together
    ESP when you work on every make and model.
    More fuel = more boost!!

I need a rear bumper, some belligerent old pollock woman ran into mine Friday afternoon twice in my parking lot before I ripped her keys out the ignition.. then dealt with her mail order Polish husband. No shit, not one bit of that story is made up.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 06-29-2020 at 09:09 PM.

Dayum Ralph
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I need a rear bumper, some belligerent old pollock woman ran into mine Friday afternoon twice in my parking lot before I ripped her keys out the ignition.. then dealt with her mail order Polish husband. No shit, not one bit of that story is made up.

I feel like you owe us the whole story.

the only reason I semi tolerated the mail order husband is because he recently got shipped over, he looks like he has seen real pain in his life, like could skin a guy in his tighty whiteys, cold war Poland kinda shit. He speaks like two words in English, and drinks vodka like it is his job.. then the fact he brought over a couple of his nieces (I'm guessing nieces, because I don't know, in my mind he couldn't have bred two eurotrash girls that looked that cute). I mean, I'm happily married, so nothing happening.. but I'm not gay. And pretty people get treated appropriate because they're better people.

The bank I heard gave back their house after they took it, there's like twenty eleven cats running around it. F*** they could be eating them for all I know, it's not like I really care.

Belligerent or just drunk?
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

but the mean ass wife backed into my truck, customers outside saw it, she tried to speed off, so a couple women came running in to get me. She was caught on my hitch. I got out there, told her to stop, and I pulled my truck forward. She then for some crazy f'n reason put it in reverse and rammed it again. That's when my old self came out, and got into her car and ripped the keys out. I tried to watch my mouth though. no DL, no insurance, out of date tags, suspended a few times, all kinds of things. The newer cop came out and told me on private property we just exchange insurance info.. I told him that wasn't going to work. Then all of her troubles started being radioed over.

maybe both, myself and my people are extremely careful who we sell to, but her husband was the one who purchased the vodka Friday. He wasn't driving, and seemed as normal as he could be. They didn't give her a test or make her blow.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 06-30-2020 at 07:21 AM.

Please tell me your dad was there. Can I listen to him give his account and get some Blanton’s?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands