Thread: Gonna miss it

Default Gonna miss it

I will miss a few of the subs (especially the submarine sub), old coins, etc.

But, I won't give a site a click when they tell me in their new terms of service that I am specifically not going to be protected, while telling me that I have to protect everyone else...

So, sayonara Reddit. Such an excellent idea followed by such poor execution...

You will see the Twitter and Youtube buttons here disappearing pretty soon as well...

https://www.reddithelp.com/en/catego...ed-identity-or

I support the removal of all those. Carry on.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I didn't know we had buttons? Or those.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    I support the removal of all those. Carry on.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Ditto

So the snowflakes have gone so far as to have perceived race as well as gender now, bless their hearts.

Did NOT even know what redditt was and bye bye the rest of them. Thanks for the heads up
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

So your identity isn’t protected because you are a member of a majority race? I’m not an expert, but isn’t that illegal? Is that just for users in the U.S.?

In California, after the 2000 census, there was a big scramble because it was clear that white, Caucasians were not going to be in the majority any longer. in fact, no one would be in the majority any longer. However, that meant that those in the former majority could apply for and win minority contracts with the government. so the legislature met in an emergency session to change the language to "historical minorities" for the purposes of contract bids. Shortly the rest of the country adopted similar language. Historical minorities and the language became part of the lexicon in 1964 when the term was used for "Historical Black Colleges and Universities" or simply HCBU.

It is interesting that the fact that one group is no longer the majoirty still does not remove the passion against that group. I hope things will change over time but not if we continue to look backwards. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Whatch you talking about Willis

2601A418-3CED-46BB-B792-640A0F3E60AF.jpg