Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Jungle.....

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Thanks Glenn. I guess

Ya know he was going to do it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post

Ya know he was going to do it anyway.
    FACT
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

No problem here. Just calling it how I see it. More things in life to get uptight about than some dude on the internet talking politics and social issues on a hunting website.

Anyone who gets mad at someone else opinion on the internet, well I would like to the the first to apologize to their wives
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    No problem here. Just calling it how I see it. More things in life to get uptight about than some dude on the internet talking politics and social issues on a hunting website.

Anyone who gets mad at someone else opinion on the internet, well I would like to the the first to apologize to their wives
    Just a wee bit passive aggressive? Don’t let your avatar have more balls than the real you. PM me. Maybe we can figure it out without an audience.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    I will stop going to ATL when u of sc quits winning SEC championships. One of my favorite trips is going to ATL to watch u of SC win SEC championships.
    gotta be better than watching Climp5in get the shit embarrassingly kicked out of them

What's up Roddie

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    What's up Roddie
    Hey RT. You covering the elections on here this year?

Hey RT. You covering the elections on here this year?
    Hell nah

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    Roddie and Black Bart bring a different perspective that otherwise wouldn't be heard here. Both respond in a manner and tone of respect and courtesy that I don't think I could. I believe that I would probably have said the hell with this place and noped out a long time ago if I were either of them. I respect the fact that they stick around and provide commentary from a different point of view. For many here, I suspect it's the only differing opinion they ever encounter.

Sitting in an echo chamber does no one any good.
    I honestly enjoy hearing their perspective as well.
    The thread last week that was deleted was a disappointment, as I wanted to hear more from each of you on the current situation across the country.
    I'm still curious of your opinions or thoughts,.... Today I got to thinking with all the statue removals, name changes etc, where do we go from here?
    Woodrow Wilson from Princeton, John Wayne of all people,..... Does it end here?
    Are there no excuses from this point forward?
    Serious questions here....
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Just a wee bit passive aggressive? Don’t let your avatar have more balls than the real you. PM me. Maybe we can figure it out without an audience.
    Nothing passive and nothing aggressive. Just calling a spade a spade. I have nothing to "pm" you about.

Cali, There is a move underway to rename the John Wayne Airport at this time believe it or not.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

That's why I made reference to John Wayne, it wasn't just random.....
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

wow...

JW.JPG

I dont think I can live in an America without John Wayne. What country can I move to where I can shoot deer, ducks, and people arent so fucking sensitive

BB is good people and one of my favorite on here. I see the world one way and others see it another, without their perspective mine wouldn’t grow.

There’s a lot of things girls wear that I don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    I honestly enjoy hearing their perspective as well.
    The thread last week that was deleted was a disappointment, as I wanted to hear more from each of you on the current situation across the country.
    I'm still curious of your opinions or thoughts,.... Today I got to thinking with all the statue removals, name changes etc, where do we go from here?
    Woodrow Wilson from Princeton, John Wayne of all people,..... Does it end here?
    Are there no excuses from this point forward?
    Serious questions here....
    I literally get torn by each instance because I can’t lump them all into one category. My history is still your history. In my opinion, the first step is to recognize and acknowledge the facts without assigning blame to those of us existing right now. I can’t excuses for Nathaniel Turner just because he was fighting for “my side”. I’ve spoken plenty of times and years of n this site about my disdain for the Jesse Jacksons in this country. They sucked our blood for way too long. I am conservative but I am still sensitive to my experiences. I made my opinion here only on about Trump and it had nothing to do with race. It was about his character. I didn’t comment about the looting and destruction of property because it all had been said. If I disagreed I would have said so. If you think I don’t bleed red, white and blue for this country, you’re better off blocking me. Been here since 2006. Bitch asses

I literally get torn by each instance because I can’t lump them all into one category. My history is still your history. In my opinion, the first step is to recognize and acknowledge the facts without assigning blame to those of us existing right now. I can’t excuses for Nathaniel Turner just because he was fighting for “my side”. I’ve spoken plenty of times and years of n this site about my disdain for the Jesse Jacksons in this country. They sucked our blood for way too long. I am conservative but I am still sensitive to my experiences. I made my opinion here only on about Trump and it had nothing to do with race. It was about his character. I didn’t comment about the looting and destruction of property because it all had been said. If I disagreed I would have said so. If you think I don’t bleed red, white and blue for this country, you’re better off blocking me. Been here since 2006. Bitch asses
    Thanks for the heartfelt response....it doesn't go unnoticed, and thanks for your service to greatest country in the world!
    Hope you and your family have a great Independence Day Roddie.

Well said

ETA: roddie, sometimes you gotta vote for the lesser of 2 evils. I've said that from day one. There are some die hard trumpers on here and others who voted as I did. At the end of the day we got the better of the 2 and need to make-do with the hand we are dealt. Kinda like most of us did the prior 8 years
    Last edited by TheVisorGuy; 06-29-2020 at 08:34 PM.

And, my question wasn't meant as a jab by any stretch, I know your blood and mine is the same color....