Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Jungle.....

So many of us don't listen; we're just reloading, waitin' for our turn to talk again...

I may be wrong, but I think we are seeing 1% mostly in the inner city of the 13% with some lost souls sympathizers and agitators being used for political gain. The other 12% want to live their life but hate hear racism does not exist. Of course my percentages may be wrong but hopefully the premises is not. Media has the power to fan flames more than I realize at times. I often only saw a small percentage and assumed the majority. We see enough to get angry we do not want to listen.

We should be talking about police reform not blowing up Mount Rushmore.

Purging society of all racism is not possible. In the midst of this a black man was wearing a cannot breath mask at work. A racist white lady complained to HR. The company reaffirms no political message attire. He removes the mask. The next day the racists lady coworker has to go to the area the black man was working. She was cute and wrote I can breath on her coworkers mask. He is a dumbass that did not think or cannot think because he was clueless why she wrote that. Now he is suspended from work for 2 weeks and she is still employed. Great way to sow discord in a plant lose productivity while growing hate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post

They should be careful. If the gorilla dies or is killed they’ll find themselves with no check down receiver.
    Or to be realistic, they will find another group to gorillize quicker than Clemson can start a cover up.

Nature gonna nature...

Same here.

From the middle class honkey perspective I see a lot of people (black, white, whatever) who, if they were truly honest with themselves, really don’t want the gorilla to go away. If the gorilla is always there they have a reason, nay, an excuse for their shortcomings and failure. If you remove the gorilla then suddenly they have nothing on which to blame their failures and they would have to rely on their own work ethic, intelligence and decision making. And the gorilla isn’t just racism and the ones needing and wanting these excuses aren’t just black.

The Racism gorilla, while ever present I’m sure, won’t be killed. But they’ll train that sucker to put on a great show to cause the greatest fear reaction they can.

They should be careful. If the gorilla dies or is killed they’ll find themselves with no check down receiver.
    Dude, you of all people know this really ain't about race, sexual proclivity, or anything else that divides us; it's a matter of good vs. evil, pure and simple.

They still have sexism ( Metoo) on deck and there is always class warfare if needed.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Or tying gingers to poles and burning them like the witches that they undoubtedly are...

If the gorilla is wearing a BLM tee shirt there isn't a damn thing they have to say that i want to hear. I have great empathy and somewhat of an understanding of the nightmare that our fellow, law abiding Americans are enduring in the urban war zones of America and it is certainly my hope and prayers that one day they will be freed, it will never happen until the gorillas and the people that support them are kicked out of the room.
    Last edited by scatter shot; 06-30-2020 at 09:45 AM.

Watch this video and tell me who the gorilla is and who has a plan to save our inner cities.

you can make some great points on a web site like this but NOTHING WILL CHANGE until the african american (who wakes up every day to battle racism) truly thinks they live in a world without race. and that isnt happening. so why are we wasting our breath?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Dude, you of all people know this really ain't about race, sexual proclivity, or anything else that divides us; it's a matter of good vs. evil, pure and simple.
    Exactly. I did a poor job in my analogy of explaining that.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Thanks, but I generally agree with 99% of what the 'necks on here think, as I believe my posts would show. If I disagree with something or someone on here, it's simply because I disagree, not because I'm black. I try to call things how I see them is all, regardless of all the things that divide us. I just happen to be black.
    respect.

By chance have any of you had success killing the spending gorilla? I've got one hiding in my wife's closet.

A .243 won't even draw blood.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

If the gorilla dies or is killed they’ll find themselves with no check down receiver.
    The "woke" folks and the truly racist people would both be empty inside if the objects they hate were no more.

One of the most fascinating movies of all time. Given the events these days, I think I will watch it again...

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Well said

ETA: roddie, sometimes you gotta vote for the lesser of 2 evils. I've said that from day one. There are some die hard trumpers on here and others who voted as I did. At the end of the day we got the better of the 2 and need to make-do with the hand we are dealt. Kinda like most of us did the prior 8 years
    I feel ya on that
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

I'll hold my nose and vote for Trump again

The gorilla is less important already. Back to Russians and Covid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turn up volume for all the bad language, too funny

Last edited by Frank1; 06-30-2020 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    Turn up volume for all the bad language, too funny

I really enjoyed that, I thought he was going to punt her face towards the end