Thread: Welcome to the Jungle.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

And y'all got the nerve to bust Roddie's ball$. Talk about rocks and glass houses...

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    And y'all got the nerve to bust Roddie's ball$. Talk about rocks and glass houses...
    No we bust roddies balls for never having anything to do with anything that doesn't involve bashing trump or race relations and then acting as if that ain't the case.

Don't compare yourself to roddie and what he brings to the table
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    No we bust roddies balls for never having anything to do with anything that doesn't involve bashing trump or race relations and then acting as if that ain't the case.

Don't compare yourself to roddie and what he brings to the table
    So this month I also commented about the COVID-19, The Parris Island boat crash, extremist protesters, and a Trump rally (no bashing). But believe or feel how you want to. Yet you have a problem with me if I have a differing opinion concerning race or Trump in posts that I didn’t even start. Find somewhere that called someone or a group of people racists. I do talk about objectivity versus subjectivity and have never had a problem with changing my view or admitting I was wrong. I’m just not gonna waste my time pissing in the wind with select people here.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie