Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home office

Default Home office

Alright guys. We are about 6-8 weeks out in being in our new house. Trying to find ideas for a home office. I know I need a big desk(multiple monitors, printer, etc). I want to do something that goes along with an outdoors type theme. I have a pretty decent antique decoy collection that I want to display as well. Throw me some ideas. Room is 12x13 with a small closet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

If you're a large guy I've got a very nice adjustable leather XL office chair from the Back Store I've had in storage since it's too large for me. When I used it I'd keep a sheepskin over it, so if you've got a nice tanned skin laying around that would do it... or give you a good excuse to go elk or bear hunting to round things out.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Put a door on it and explain to your kids or future kids that Santa Claus watches that door constantly. After they stop believing in Santa, tell them that Griffin watches that door constantly from 800 yards away.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

A cow horn rat skull like the decorators are using now should bring some masculinity into the space.

I have about the same size home office, with all of the stuff you need in it.

This picture made me realize I need to do some spring cleaning.

3AE708F3-8B6E-46AD-87CE-7E050A2607AC.jpg

Looks like 2x4s and 2x6s to me. Can't get much simpler than that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Looks like 2x4s and 2x6s to me. Can't get much simpler than that.
    Shop class 1994

I would definitely get sportin woodies to paint me a mural with his airbrush....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Spring cleaning my ass! You got four seasons worth of shit to cleanup and I though I was messy!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

My buddy built me this on the side. Pictures don’t do it justice. I told him he needed to quit his day job.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    I have about the same size home office, with all of the stuff you need in it.

This picture made me realize I need to do some spring cleaning.

3AE708F3-8B6E-46AD-87CE-7E050A2607AC.jpg
    That desk is giving me anxiety.

Function over form. I kinda like it. Almost made me second guess the mahogany rolltop Ive been eyein up.

I have a dozen or so DU prints for the walls,2 dozen collector decoys, a full size longhorn cowhide rug, and a cedar chest to put i. There. Debating on an L shakes desk, or just a desk with drawers

"Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

I would go crazy if I was closed in like that. Got to have a window.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I got a buddy that works with wood for his real job and as a hobby he builds some furniture for personal and family use, and it's good furniture. When people suggest that he should turn to furniture making full time his reply is "no one could afford it."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

F991C2CF-7693-4E68-A3A7-F0CD6CCF81DB.jpg

Need to fix that duck. When we moved into this office it got hung that way without my approval and just haven’t fixed it. Cut my desk off so everybody wouldn’t get anxiety. HH desk is clean compared to mine

Quote Originally Posted by theoldblackdog View Post
    F991C2CF-7693-4E68-A3A7-F0CD6CCF81DB.jpg

Need to fix that duck. When we moved into this office it got hung that way without my approval and just haven’t fixed it. Cut my desk off so everybody wouldn’t get anxiety. HH desk is clean compared to mine
    You might be on to something with that mount.....the wood duck looks like he is falling out of the sky after you blasted him with some #6. Haha.

I like how mine turned out. L-shaped corner desk. Dual 22" monitors. Printer in the cabinet underneath.
    TV is on the other wall with 2 recliners
    20200616_145056.jpg

You want the L shaped desk
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Especially with 2 monitors
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004