Thread: Brandon with Mossy Oak fish Wars

Default Brandon with Mossy Oak fish Wars

Fish Wars by Mossy oak, one of Brandon’s sponsors had him down to El Salto in Mexico to do a show a while back. Kinda funny, he said it was an amazing lake.
    Last edited by Otter 1200; 06-27-2020 at 11:35 PM.

That’s pretty cool Otter! Dustin Whitaker has the perfect personality for a show like that and Brandon is just a natural.
    U serious Clark?

Good stuff.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

I just watch him on mossy oak elements. We need more young men like him. Otter you raise a good young man and a fish catching machine.

That’s awesome! Having fished saltwater all my life this bass fishing has been a humbling experience and coaching these high school kids has been Awesome! We love watching the local SC boys get after it in the Elite series!

Quote Originally Posted by mudnut1970 View Post
    I just watch him on mossy oak elements. We need more young men like him. Otter you raise a good young man and a fish catching machine.
    Thanks Mudnut I appreciate that, some local people thought I was crazy when I was letting him take our bass boat out at 12 to 13 years old, but he was one of the most responsible kids I had ever seen, and it was a good reward for keeping straight A’s al the way thru school. He has loved fishing his entire life. Here’s the 2nd part of his trip to El Salto:
    https://go.mossyoak.com/fish-wars/se...s-brandon-cobb

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    That’s awesome! Having fished saltwater all my life this bass fishing has been a humbling experience and coaching these high school kids has been Awesome! We love watching the local SC boys get after it in the Elite series!
    The High school system now is great, there are some really good high school fishermen coming up. I’m glad they started those tournaments, I have a good friend who’s son is fishing them and he loves it. I’m impressed how many fathers are willing to take these kids out and just watch all day. The are some really good fishermen on the Elites from the South.

Quote Originally Posted by Otter 1200 View Post
    Fish Wars by Mossy oak, one of Brandon’s sponsors had him down to El Salto in Mexico to do a show a while back. Kinda funny, he said it was an amazing lake.
    Took my Dad down to fish El Salto in 2006, but I think it ruined him. He fished all over SC before that trip, but the year after, he sold his boat and quit. We caught more 8+ lb fish down there in 4 days than you could believe.