Thread: Need opinions on tires

Default Need opinions on tires

Planning on getting a new truck in the upcoming weeks. Truck has 22 inch rims. What’s some tires that would look good on these rims. 6C176F62-5ABA-4EB8-9376-A43823032E0D.jpg

The new Toyo AT3s would look really good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First I’d find a truck that didn’t say GM anywhere on it. Since buying mine I’m on my 3rd loaner, been something wrong with every one of them too. Nothing like the first lemon but it’s enough for me to say forever.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

BFgs and stock wheels. I don’t have time or mainly money for wheels. They coming standard Id put some. bFGs on them. I have 68,000 on a set on my tundra.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

BFG TA KO II's are hard to beat.

I’d sell the 22s to some high school kid and buy a set of 18s. Trail grapplers have become my go to tires, have them on two trucks currently.

Just doesn’t look like tires for 4wd truck. The toyo’s get expensive. But I’m going to change them out. Mark I read your posts on your problems.
    Maybe I’ll have better luck.

I had BFG on my Tundra... 50,000 and could have probably got another 10 out of them but didn't want to risk it. Went with a 295/70R18 in a Falken Wildpeak AT3W tire this time from Blacks. They were pushing them hard and they were $300 a set cheaper than the Cooper I was going to try. They felt kinda loose for the first 1000 miles or so... like the tire wasn't as solid as the BFG. I don't know if I'm getting use to it or what but I drove it 500 miles yesterday and it felt a lot better. They do ride smooth. Figured it would kill my gas mileage since I went from 275/70 to the 295/70 but it's pretty close to the same it seems. I set the cruise on 65 and got 17.5 by the computer and the same when I did the math driving up I95.